During these challenging days of COVID-19, the Austin Technology Council and Woom bikes invites you to participate in our nonprofit partner HealthCode’s proven monthly virtual activity the events to support employees and families. Providing a fun, proven way to stay active and safely connected; whether around the globe or across the street.
Once signed up your organization is ready to go for all of HealthCode’s events.
SPECIAL AUGUST ATC BIG DOG Challenge: the ATC member on top of the global event organization leaderboard will have a Woom bike donated to HealthCode in THEIR NAME to support kids and families to stay active and safely connected.
- Free for your organization to use Events for each month throughout 2020 & 2021
- Engages participants in physical activity and supports team building
Check out Dun & Bradstreet’s global video, as the same platform is used for all HealthCode events.
- Easy to administer for HR/Wellness leaders Just fill out the quick form found here.
- Simple and fun for participants
- Delivers metrics and results See the video from a few event participants.
- Supports “teams” such as by departments or locations
- Provides recognition and friendly competition
- Proven and growing – Used by 300+ organizations in all 50 states and 30 countries: such as SailPoint, Keller Williams, Dun & Bradstreet, plus many other companies, military, state agencies, cities, counties, school districts, universities and nonprofits.
Contact HealthCode: Steve@HealthCode.org 512 970 744
HealthCode is a 501 c3 nonprofit whose vision is that everyone should enjoy the benefits of a healthier, happier life free from chronic, preventable diseases.