Unleash the Potential of Austin’s Tech Scene with the Austin Technology Council
As we venture into 2024, the landscape of Austin’s burgeoning technology sector has never been more vibrant or full of opportunity. For organizations looking to elevate their impact and brand presence within this dynamic ecosystem, there’s no better partner than the Austin Technology Council (ATC). We are a not for profit 501c6 association, and our mission has no agenda other than to promote growth for local companies hand help tech leaders connect and thrive. This is a grassroots movement that can only exist if the community wants to support and help shape our mission.
A Legacy of Empowerment
For over 31 years, the Austin Technology Council has been the gathering place for tech pioneers and thought leaders. Our primary mission? To serve as the connective tissue for Austin’s technology companies, linking them with the resources, mentorship, and partnerships essential for scaling their operations and effecting change.
Why Rebrand? Why Now?
We’re not just another industry group; we’re a movement. ATC is currently undergoing a transformation to return to our grassroots origins, driven by the objective of nurturing a more vibrant, interconnected, and prosperous tech community in Austin. And we’re inviting you to be a part of this exciting phase.
Mutual Benefits of Partnership
We believe in the power of symbiotic relationships. When you sponsor ATC events or initiatives, you’re not just supporting us—you’re strategically positioning your brand as a cornerstone in Austin’s tech future. Here’s what you gain:
- Exposure: Direct access to a diverse network of tech innovators, decision-makers, and potential clients.
- Thought Leadership: Opportunities to share your insights through panels, workshops, and guest blogs.
- Community Impact: A chance to shape Austin’s tech policies and initiatives, enhancing your brand’s reputation as a civic leader.
If you’re a forward-thinking leader who understands the value of community and the opportunities that the Austin tech scene presents, we invite you to explore sponsorship opportunities for our upcoming events and initiatives.
- Austin Tech Connect Podcast – Have your name mentioned in every episode, help guide your clients to be guests on the show, and have your name in the newsletter each week.
- Annual ATC Supporter – Have your logo displayed at every event hosted in 2024, and get special discounts on premium sponsorship for our major events.
- Gateway 2023 Sponsorships – The 2023 Gateway Happy Hour (the week of SXSW) had 300 people …and in 2024 we expect even more.
- Fall Happy Hour Sponsorships – Our newest event was the addition of the Fall Happy Hour, and we are looking to expand this event in 2024.
- The CEO/C-Suite Summit 2024 – This event will continue to play off past year’s success, but in 2024 we are developing some new aspects to the meeting. Sponsors who commit early will get to be part of the planning committee
- The Austin Tech Hall of Fame – This event will highlight leaders who have had an impact on our Austin Tech Ecosystem. The awards event will take place in May 2024.
- Monthly Roundtable Breakfasts Sponsorships – Every breakfast in 2013 had between 45 and 75 people. You can sponsor one event or the whole series.
- Newsletter Sponsors – From 4 weeks to 52 weeks, you can have your name right here on this newsletter that goes out to over 10,000 people in Austin.
- Customized Event Sponsorship – Partner with the Austin Technology Council to create an event specially designed to match your expertise.
- CIO Roundtable – This is a new event being grassroots organized by local CIO’s. This will take place twice a year.
- CEO Peer Forums – Annual program for tech company CEOs to have ongoing Peer-to-Peer groups.
- Deal Maker’s Forum – All companies (tech companies and the solution providers) have business development people, and we are creating a quarterly meet up specifically for them to meet and learn and share. Sales people who make an effort to build a stronger network and actively seek more skills, sell more of their products and services.
For more information, contact at Thom@AustinTechnologyCouncil.org .