#WalkWithATC Friday Walk & Talk
April 26, 2019 @ 7:00 am - 8:00 am
An event every week that begins at 7:00 am on Friday, happening 4 times
In partnership with Healthcode and in support of the Million Mile Month, ATC is excited to announce #WalkWithATC!
- Meet more people in the community
- Get your creative juices flowing for those office projects
- Count your activity for the Healthcode Million Mile Month
- Get your member introductions done in person
- Reach your fitness goals!
ATC staff will walk the four-mile loop on the Lady Bird Lake Trail each Friday through April beginning at 7 a.m. Meet us at the Austin Central Library on 2nd street any and all Fridays you are available.
Tweet to @ATCouncil to let us know you’re coming!