- This event has passed.
Gift of Health
December 1, 2021 @ 12:00 am - December 31, 2021 @ 11:30 pm
Health is an awesome gift, especially when done in collaboration with work colleagues, in the office or working from home.
You, your local and global employees, as well as families, are invited to participate in HealthCode’s free December’s “Give the Gift of Health” virtual activity event.
Just fill out this form, or visit our website to sign-up at https://healthcode.org/organizations.
Once signed up your company is ready to go for all of HealthCode’s monthly virtual events, providing a fun, proven way to stay active and safely connected whether around the globe or across the street.
You’ll enjoy seeing your company on the global event leaderboard and engaging in a fun, healthy challenge within your organization.
• Free for your organization and employees to use
• Engages participants in physical activity and supports team building. Don’t believe us, check out Dun & Bradstreet’s global video.
• Easy to administer; turnkey for HR/Wellness leaders. Just follow our event implementation guide.
• Simple and fun for participants
• Delivers metrics and results
• Supports “teams” such as by departments or locations
• Proven and growing – Used by 500+ organizations in all 50 states and 30 countries: such as SailPoint, Keller Williams, Dun & Bradstreet, plus many other companies, Air Force Units, state agencies, cities (Austin, Round Rock), counties (Travis, Williamson), school districts, universities, and nonprofits.
For more information, contact HealthCode: Steve@HealthCode.org 512 970 744
HealthCode is an Austin based 501 (c)3 nonprofit whose vision is that everyone should enjoy the benefits of a healthier, happier life free from chronic, preventable diseases.