Webinar: Are You Ready for Remote Work? How Engineering Teams Can Thrive With or Without the Office
March 19 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Just because people are working from home doesn’t mean you have to slow down. In fact, studies say well-managed remote teams can accelerate development.
Join us on Thursday, March 19th at 1pm EST / 10am PST, where engineering leaders from Github and Andela will share best practices for creating and sustaining high-performing, distributed engineering teams.
Register now and you’ll come away with practical tools to:
• Get up and running fast with a remote team
• Communicate effectively — across countries and time zones
• Collaborate strategically — the right tools for the right purposes
• Run effective meetings for all your remote engineers
• Drive culture, productivity, (and even fun!) across your team