- This event has passed.
Roe Overturned: What Employers & Plan Sponsors Need to Know
July 20, 2022 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
In the most consequential reproductive rights case in generations, the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision in Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization has overturned Roe v. Wade. This decision impacts employers and plan sponsors, which now have a number of actions to consider.
Join us for our upcoming webinar “Roe Overturned: What Employers & Plan Sponsors Need to Know.”
In this webinar…
Our national compliance and clinical experts will explore top employer and plan sponsor concerns including:
- The decision, impact on multi-state entities and potential ERISA preemption
- Required changes and strategic decisions impacting health plans, travel benefits, paid leave, fertility coverage and health reimbursement arrangements
- Pharmaceutical benefits related to pregnancy, such as contraceptives and medication abortion and coordination with pharmacy benefit managers
- Financial security, dependent and education benefits, communication issues and potential disparate impact on workforce diversity
Kathryn Bakich, Senior Vice President, Health Compliance Practice Leader
- Elena Lynett, Vice President, Health Compliance
- Julia Zuckerman, Vice President, Compliance
- Eileen Pincay, RPh, Vice President and National Pharmacy Practice Leader
- Joanna Balogh-Reynolds, DNP, MSN, RN-BC, Vice President, Clinical Consulting