Ready to be a part of the eBay Payments Risk team? Join the eBay Meet Up!
May 6, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 9:30 amFREE
The eBay Payments team is hiring in Austin, Tx! We are currently seeking software engineers and developers, risk analyst, product/project managers etc. Take a look at all of our open roles here: https://careers.ebayinc.com/
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field: engineering, math, statistics, computer science or related field, etc.
- Expert in SQL, relational databases
- Big Data technology: Hadoop framework: Hive, Spark, etc.
- Knowledge of 1 or more scripting and programming languages (Python, Java, Scala, SAS etc.)
- Expertise in BI, monitoring, and general reporting tools (Tableau, MicroStrategy, Grafana, Kibana, etc)
- Experience with event stream data handling, Flink/Storm, Kafka, etc.
- Experience with containerized deployment platform. E.g. Kubernetes.
- Experience with Service Oriented Architectures, including both building and consuming REST, XML, JSON, and WSDL/SOAP interfaces; also exchange data with NoSql databases.
- Experience with CICD platforms.
- Knowledge around relational database: Experience with Teradata, Oracle etc.
- Knowledge around machine learning a plus
Please Join us May 6th from 9:00am-9:30am CST for a chance to hear from our Analytics team. There will be a brief overview of the eBay payments organization along with a Q&A session.
eBay Inc. is a global commerce leader that connects millions of buyers and sellers around the world. We exist to enable economic opportunity for individuals, entrepreneurs, businesses and organizations of all sizes. Our portfolio of brands includes eBay Marketplace and eBay Classifieds Group, operating in 190 markets around the world.
Thanks to our speakers:
John Lehr, Head of Decision Management at eBay
Tom Virant, Director, Data Science at eBay
Satheesh Ramachandran, Manager, Data Science at eBay
Steve Qu, Data Sciences Manager at eBay
Shawn Li, Software Engineer at eBay