Marathon in a Month – October Employee Global Virtual Activity Event
October 1 - October 31no charge
Looking to engage and connect your employees – in the office and/or at home – locally and globally? 😊
Join us in HealthCode’s October “Marathon in a Month” virtual activity event. Providing a fun, proven way to stay active and safely connected; whether around the globe or across the street.
Marathon in a Month participants select their personal 31-day goal of 26, 50, or 100 miles. Yes, perfect for all fitness levels.
If your organization has participated in a past HealthCode event you are ready to go.
New to HealthCode? Sign up your organization, just fill out the form at https://healthcode.org/organizations/
• Free for your organization to use
• Engages participants in physical activity and supports team building. Check out Dun & Bradstreet’s global video, as the same platform is used for all HealthCode events https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPQCDS2a8wo
• Easy to administer for HR/Wellness leaders Just fill out the quick form found here. https://healthcode.org/organizations/
• Simple and fun for participants
• Delivers metrics and results
• Supports “teams” such as by departments or locations
• Proven and growing – Used by 600+ organizations in all 50 states and 30 countries: such as SailPoint, Keller Williams, Dun & Bradstreet, plus many other companies, Air Force Units, state agencies, cities (Austin, Round Rock), counties (Travis, Williamson), school districts, universities, and nonprofits.
Contact HealthCode: Steve@HealthCode.org 512 970 744
HealthCode is an Austin based 501 (c)3 nonprofit whose vision is that everyone should enjoy the benefits of a healthier, happier life free from chronic, preventable diseases.