- This event has passed.
Global Turkey Trek
November 1, 2021 - November 30, 2021
|Recurring Event (See all)
One event on May 28, 2023 at 12:00 am
Looking for a proven employee engagement event? Join us in November’s global Turkey Trek!
HealthCode’s November virtual “Turkey Trek” activity event provides a fun, proven way to stay active and safely connected whether around the globe or across the street.
Click here to register your organization
Once signed up your organization is ready to go for all of HealthCode’s events.
- Engages participants in physical activity and supports team building. Check out Dun & Bradstreet’s global video, as the same platform is used for all HealthCode events https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPQCDS2a8wo
- Proven and growing – Used by 500+ organizations in all 50 states and 30 countries, such as SailPoint, Keller Williams, plus hundreds of companies, Air Force Units, state agencies, cities (Austin, Round Rock), counties (Travis, Williamson), school districts, universities, and nonprofits.
- Easy to administer for HR/Wellness leaders Just fill out the quick form found here.
- Simple and fun for participants
- Delivers metrics and results; plus supports “teams” such as by departments or locations
- No fees, similar to PBS/NPR there are no required fees to participate or use
Contact HealthCode: Steve@HealthCode.org or 512-970-744
HealthCode is an Austin based 501 (c)3 nonprofit whose vision is that everyone should enjoy the benefits of a healthier, happier life free from chronic, preventable diseases.