Free Webinar – How to Run an Effective Board Meeting with Joel Trammell of Khorus
June 20, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
How to Run an Effective Board Meeting
Many CEOs struggle with one of their core responsibilities: leading effective board meetings. Unfortunately, most CEOs haven’t even been to a board meeting before they are tasked with running one themselves.
In this webinar, Joel Trammell explores the keys to running an effective session with your board of directors. Joel has attended hundreds of board meetings—public, private, and nonprofit—as CEO or director. He’s seen the good, the bad, and the totally useless.
Whether you’re a CEO looking to level-up your skills or a director seeking to maximize your contribution, join us next Thursday to learn:
1. Why board meetings are a challenge
2. How to prepare: people, materials, agenda
3. Data to cover in the meeting—and to omit
4. How to capitalize on your board’s expertise
5. Follow-up and general board management best practices