- This event has passed.
Fall Into Action – September Global Virtual Activity Event
September 1, 2020 @ 1:00 am - October 1, 2020 @ 12:00 amno charge
During these challenging days of COVID-19, the Austin Technology Council, HealthCode, and Woom bikes invite you to participate in September’s “Fall Into Action” virtual activity event to support employees and families. Providing a fun, proven way to stay active and safely connected; whether around the globe or across the street.
Sign up your organization, just fill out the form at https://events.healthcode.org/wellness
Once signed up your organization is ready to go for all of HealthCode’s events.
September SPECIAL: ATC’s Woom bike is donating one of their awesome, award-winning kids bikes to HealthCode for a random drawing during September’s event. So sign up today!
PLUS a big shout to SailPoint, ATC’s “Big Dog” on top of the August event leaderboard. As the Woom bike is being donated to HealthCode in Sailpoint’s name to support kids and families to stay active and safely connected. Thank you ATC members for this awesome collaboration of high tech and real-world touch!!!
- Free for your organization to use
- Engages participants in physical activity and supports team building
- Check out Dun & Bradstreet’s global video, as the same platform is used for all HealthCode events https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPQCDS2a8wo
- Easy to administer for HR/Wellness leaders Just fill out the quick form found here. https://events.healthcode.org/wellness
- Simple and fun for participants
- Delivers metrics and results
- Supports “teams” such as by departments or locations
- Proven and growing – Used by 300+ organizations in all 50 states and 30 countries: such as SailPoint, Keller Williams, Dun & Bradstreet, plus many other companies, military, state agencies, cities (Austin, Round Rock), counties (Travis, Williamson), school districts, universities, and nonprofits.
Contact HealthCode: Steve@HealthCode.org 512 970 744
HealthCode is a 501 (c)3 nonprofit whose vision is that everyone should enjoy the benefits of a healthier, happier life free from chronic, preventable diseases.