ATC Member Offer:
The Austin Women in Tech Summit, hosted by Austin Women in Technology and sponsored by Acxiom, will return to the Austin Convention Center on October 2. Read below and visitwww.atxwitsummit.com for all the details.
Use Discount Code ATC8D for $47 ($59 value) which includes a full day of dedicated sessions, a 30 minute one-on-one coaching session, access to all of the InnoTech Conference sessions, InnoTech keynotes, InnoTech exhibits and vendor seminars, and the IT Executives of the Year Awards Reception-hosted by the SIM – Austin Chapter.
InnoTech Austin is the region’s largest business & technology conference & expo, presented by Randstand. Below are details for complimentary passes, registration and speakers. This conference includes Contact Hours for continuing education credit as well. Feel free to share with others in your organization.
InnoTech Austin Discounted Passes Available
InnoTech – Austin’s Premiere Technology Innovation Conference & Expo
Tuesday, October 2
Austin Convention Center
www.innotechaustin.com for information & registration
Discounted InnoTech Registration – Use Discount Code ATC8D for complimentary registration for general InnoTech or 20% discount on all special events.
Special events include:
–Women of Tech Summit
–DevOps Continuous Learning Day
–ISSA Security Track and Luncheon
–Austin CIO Gala Luncheon
An extra registration fee is required for these special events. Visit www.innotechaustin.com for more information and to register.
New Speakers and New Topics:
Here are a few InnoTech conference tracks (ALL great reasons to take part in InnoTech):
– Network & IT Security Track hosted by ISSA
– Live Cybersecurity War Game Exercise
– Cloud Based Technologies
– Data & Analytics Track
– Infrastructure, mobility and more
– Prizes including iPad, XBox, Beat headphones, flat screen TV and more
– InnoTech Happy 45-Minutes (the perfect place to mingle over complimentary beverages and exhibits)
Plus, much more!
For all of the latest conference session additions, or to register, visit www.innotechaustin.com
ATC Member SXSW Discount
The Badge Process
If your company is a member of ATC you can purchase SXSW Badges at the prices displayed above.
Please complete the form to recieve your invoice for payment.
2. RECIEVE YOUR INVOICE. Invoice Processing may take up to 5 days.
3. PURCHASE YOUR BADGES: Pay your Invoice by Jan. 8th
4. GET YOUR CODES & INFO: After the close of Sales we will begin processing orders and you will recieve discount codes & instructions on how to apply the codes to get your badges. This may take 2-3 weeks.
5. REGISTER BEFORE SXSW: Use your codes on SXSW website to register your badges (Important!)
6. PICK-UP BADGE ONSITE: Use confirmation email from SXSW to get badges per their instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: Orders must be submitted BEFORE Jan. 05 and marked as PAID BY Jan. 8 to recieve the Early Bird discounts. We appreciate your patience!
Questions? Email email@example.com
Want to become a member? Email firstname.lastname@example.org