- Accounting / Finance
- Business Development / Sales
- Data & Analytics
- Developer/Engineer (16)
- HR / Recruiting / Staffing
- Marketing / Advertising / PR
- Operations (5)
- Project Management
- Software Engineering
- Austin, Texas (65)
- Leander / Austin / Remote, Texas (1)
- Leander, Texas (1)
- Austin or Remote in North America, Texas (2)
- Leander / Austin / remote, Texas (1)
- Leander , Texas (1)
- Texas (2)
- Guam (1)
- Alabama (1)
- Houston, Texas (1)
- Washington, D.C. (1)
- Atlanta, Georgia (1)
- Austin, San Francisco and Sydney, Texas (1)
Web Developer, Ruby on Rails (Mid-Level) at Ticketbud
-Email resume to email@example.com
Ticketbud is an event registration and ticketing platform that enables event organizers to host and sell tickets for events. We take customer service seriously, provide fast payment terms, and offer ticketing features to enable national level event campaigns for organizations with hundreds of locations. We’re a tight team based in Austin – ticketing some of Austin’s biggest events – but have a global reach with enterprise level clients.
Ticketbud is growing and we need to increase our engineering capacity. We are building features to service larger and more sophisticated event organizers. We are also refining and improving our existing features. We are looking for a mid-level engineer to join our team, hit the ground running and increase our development capacity. Apply if you’re looking to develop your skills and make a significant impact on a small team with many customers.
Initially, this role will require working closely with the entire team to resolve shortcomings in existing features. As you help make improvements to the app, your skills and responsibilities will grow. We need someone who is going to be able to make a big impact quickly, someone who is eager for a challenge and excited to work within a team and, while adding value quickly.
Applicants should expect to meet with Ticketbud team member in person, showcase relevant previous work and execute an interview code challenge project.
What we can offer you:
- An place to grow and make an immediate impact – You will be a third of our full-time development team. Many opportunities would be available to work on interesting projects and make changes that you and our team feel are necessary.
- A startup environment (but with users!) – We sell thousands of tickets on our platform every day and serve clients that you recognize like Dave and Busters and Austin Trail of Lights. Enjoy moving fast and working on a small team without the stress of validating the product.
- Competitive compensation – Target salary for this position will be $100K / year. Health insurance is employer-sponsored.
- Beautiful WeWork office – We work at WeWork University Park. In addition to the Austin skyline view you’d have at your desk, we have free coffee, beer, tea, and snacks.
Soft skills we’re looking for:
- Hard Working
- Team Player
Hard skills we’re looking for:
- Ruby or similar language like Python
- Rails or similar framework like Laravel/Django
- HTML / CSS (SASS is a plus)