- Accounting / Finance
- Business Development / Sales
- Data & Analytics
- Developer/Engineer (16)
- HR / Recruiting / Staffing
- Marketing / Advertising / PR
- Operations (5)
- Project Management
- Software Engineering
- Austin, Texas (71)
- Leander / Austin / Remote, Texas (1)
- Leander, Texas (1)
- Austin or Remote in North America, Texas (2)
- Houston, Texas (5)
- Leander / Austin / remote, Texas (1)
- Leander , Texas (1)
- Texas (2)
- Guam (1)
- Alabama (1)
- Washington, D.C. (1)
- Atlanta, Georgia (1)
- Austin, San Francisco and Sydney, Texas (1)
Technical Writer at WinMax Systems
Category: IT, Other
Location: Austin, Texas
12 months contract
- Responsible for developing and delivering accurate and timely documentation.
- Works with HW design teams to scope out and plan for the documentation requirements for new projects.
- Works with engineers and QA in an Agile team to retrieve, organize, analyze and synthesize complex subject matter and transform it into easy-to-understand information for specific audiences.
- Employs various authoring and desktop publishing software tools to produce finished products that include printed or electronic publications.
- Contributes to the development and achievement of organizational goals and objectives.
- Works with other team members to understand the publishing requirements in a authoring environment and project schedules.
- Anticipates issues and addresses proactively
- Strong technical skills.
- Familiarity with high performance CPU or GPU architecture, design and semiconductor technology
- Passion for technology, quality and process discipline.
- Strong technical writing skills.
- Experience documenting in a fast-paced, development environment.
- Ability to balance multiple tasks in a rapidly changing environment.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and project management skills.
- Ability to develop a strong working relationship with technical engineering team.
- Experience with development methodologies
- Detail oriented.
- 6-8 years industry and writing experience is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Able to work independently and within a team.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience or familiarity with semiconductor technical documentation/writing
- Able to balance multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, rapidly changing start-up environment