- Accounting / Finance
- Business Development / Sales
- Data & Analytics
- Developer/Engineer (16)
- HR / Recruiting / Staffing
- Marketing / Advertising / PR
- Operations (5)
- Project Management
- Software Engineering
Technical Product Manager, Identity at eBay
At eBay, you will be part of a purpose-driven community dedicated to creating an ambitious and versatile work environment. In eBay Payments, you will be an integral member of a growing organization that inspires passion, courage, and inventiveness – creating the future of global commerce and making an important, positive impact on millions of eBay sellers and shoppers around the world. If you are looking for a special place to take your Payments career to the next level, we want to talk with you.
Ebay’s Identity group is seeking a hardworking and versatile Product Manager to take its platforms and experiences to the next level. At eBay, the Identity team plays a critical role in connecting various domains by delivering the platform services and front-end user experiences to support Sign-In, Registration, My eBay Profile, and various pages throughout the marketplace. As an industry, Identity is in an exciting moment with privacy, mobility, and technological advances driving significant changes in our work with impacts across all of our 180M buyers and sellers. The Identity Product Manager role will not only improve core Identity services and experiences but will also interact with and support many other domain projects across the company.
- Passionate about building the next generation of core platform services and user experiences supporting eBay’s Sign-In, Registration, My eBay Profile.
- Knowledgeable about Identity standards such as Oauth, SSO, Authentication and Authorization, as well as basic understanding of funnel analytics, and user experience design.
- Reciprocal Leader. You can translate a problem and its solution to interested parties of varying backgrounds to ignite passion and support for your product or ideas. You build an environment that encourages others to bring creative ideas forward.
- Strategic Thinker: You can develop a deep understanding of your product vision, the value it brings to customers and the business.
- Strong Executor. You are wired for action and can push through obstacles and challenges to get to the finish line while maintaining impeccable quality and integrity.
- Versatile, standout colleague. You are comfortable with a changing environment and are eager to seek new and different challenges as the circumstances decide.
- Define and drive product strategy and roadmap in collaboration with partners across eBay.
- Serve as an Identity domain authority and monitor broader industry trends related to Identity, Risk, Security, and User Experiences.
- Support, actively engage, and effectively communicate with internal colleagues and partners who are either leading projects or supporting your projects.
- Be flexible and willing to jump into new challenges that arise across the domain.
- Lead an Agile scrum team.
- 4 + years Product Management experience
- 3 + years in Identity, Risk, or Security is a plus
- Bachelors degree in a technical discipline
- Experience in an agile environment
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs. Including maternal & paternal leave, paid sabbatical, and plans to help ensure your financial security today and in the years ahead because we know feeling financially secure during your working years and through retirement is important.
Here at eBay, we love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about eBay’s Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.