- Accounting / Finance
- Business Development / Sales
- Data & Analytics
- Developer/Engineer (16)
- HR / Recruiting / Staffing
- Marketing / Advertising / PR
- Operations (5)
- Project Management
- Software Engineering
- Austin, Texas (65)
- Leander / Austin / Remote, Texas (1)
- Leander, Texas (1)
- Austin or Remote in North America, Texas (2)
- Leander / Austin / remote, Texas (1)
- Leander , Texas (1)
- Texas (2)
- Guam (1)
- Alabama (1)
- Houston, Texas (1)
- Washington, D.C. (1)
- Atlanta, Georgia (1)
- Austin, San Francisco and Sydney, Texas (1)
TECHNICAL MARKETING MANAGER at Boxx Technologies
An exciting opportunity now exists to join BOXX Technologies! Due to growth in our company, we are searching for an enthusiastic, hardworking and driven candidate to join our team as a Technical Marketing Manager. This team member will help define customer/market needs, contribute to the development of technical marketing collateral, and represent the company on our blog, technology community sites, and other media. This position reports directly to the Vice President of Marketing.
- Responsible for translating complex value propositions into succinct marketing collateral that is easy for potential customers to absorb. Creates competitive products/advantage analysis, technical marketing material.
- Create and manage the development of white papers, application notes, benchmarks, info-graphics, animated motion media, SEO friendly web content and ROI analysis that support all marketing activities spanning a variety of high performance computer devices.
- Works closely with internal engineers and external key partners, including Intel, AMD, Nvidia, Autodesk and Dassault to ensure all content is accurate, meaningful and engaging for potential customers.
- Lead product marketing efforts to define customer/market needs. Marketing strategy, product positioning, email marketing, lead generation, ecommerce, SEO, sales training, and trade show coordination.
- Represents the company on our blog and technical community sites. Appears in webcasts and company produced videos as needed.
- A strong understanding of professional applications from Autodesk and Dassault focusing on AEC (Architectural, Engineering & Construction), and MPD (Manufacturing and Product Design). Some knowledge of M&E (Media and Entertainment) and Deep Learning/AI is desired
- Engineering applications, marketing, and/or support background desired
- 2-3 years of content creation experience desired
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Bachelor’s degree desired
ADDITIONAL KEY ATTRIBUTES:
- Exemplary trouble shooting/problem solving skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- The ability to execute independently and work collaboratively with a team
- Detail oriented and well organized
BOXX TECHNOLOGIES OFFERS:
- Keurig coffees daily; donuts every Friday, fresh popcorn, game room/break rooms, as well as various teambuilding events, fund raisers, and just plain fun throughout the year.
- Industry competitive base salary and quarterly bonus potential
- Various group insurance choices, matching 401(k) plan, and paid time off plan (PTO)
BOXX is the leading innovator of high-performance workstations and rendering systems for visual effects, animation, product design, engineering, architectural visualization, artificial intelligence, deep learning, and more. Combining record-setting performance, speed, and reliability with unparalleled industry knowledge, BOXX is the trusted choice for creative professionals worldwide. Here’s YOUR opportunity to capitalize on a genuine career opportunity! For immediate consideration, please apply now via thE link provided.