- Accounting / Finance
- Business Development / Sales
- Data & Analytics
- Developer/Engineer (16)
- HR / Recruiting / Staffing
- Marketing / Advertising / PR
- Operations (5)
- Project Management
- Software Engineering
Tax Senior Accountant at Cherry Bekaert LLP
Proudly providing elite Tax, Assurance, and Advisory services to our clients for over 70 years, Cherry Bekaert is a nationally ranked firm, with 26 offices across nine states, and a growing, major public accounting presence in Austin.
The Austin office provides services to high-net-worth individuals and numerous business clients of various sizes and structures in a wide variety of industries. As a Tax Senior Accountant, you will receive extensive training from and collaborate with a talented group of experienced tax professionals.
What your day looks like:
- Preparation/review of basic and intermediate individual tax returns
- Preparation/review of federal partnership, corporate, multi-state tax returns
- Preparation of tax depreciation schedules including proper classification of assets
- Researches fundamental tax issues using online tools
- Performs other accounting and auditing duties as needed in engagements and as assigned by supervisory personnel
- Performs other essential duties as needed
What you need for this role:
- Master’s degree (preferred) in accounting or Bachelors with 150 hours
- Proficiency with computers, spreadsheet software programs, and calculators
- CPA certified or the eligibility to work toward obtaining a CPA license
What you can expect from us:
- Shared values, including uncompromising integrity, a passion for excellence and mutual respect in a collaborative environment
- Extensive training focused on career and leadership development
- Ample opportunity to grow professionally
- Flexible work arrangements with generous PTO
- Competitive compensation and benefits program
- “Dress for your Day” policy
Our mission is to make a difference for our people and our clients. If these values align with yours, we’d like to hear from you.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.