- Accounting / Finance
- Business Development / Sales
- Data & Analytics
- Developer/Engineer (16)
- HR / Recruiting / Staffing
- Marketing / Advertising / PR
- Operations (5)
- Project Management
- Software Engineering
Tax Manager at Luna Data Solutions
We are looking for a Tax Manager to join our clients growing team here in Austin. This manager will be responsible for leading a team of individuals who perform complex and unique ax accounting and compliance work.
What you bring to the table:
- At least ten years of progressive income tax experience.
- Experience working at a Big 4 CPA accounting firm or in the tax department of a publicly traded company.
- Strong experience in corporate income tax compliance, particularly in reviewing U.S. federal, state, and local income and franchise tax return filings, quarterly estimates, and extension computations.
- Experience with Thomson OneSource Compliance and Provision is a plus.
- Must be comfortable with GL accounting, able to propose journal entries, and able to reconcile tax accounts as needed. Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn and implement knowledge in work assignments and tasks.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or related field is required. MBA or MST is a plus.
- CPA or Enrolled Agent is a plus.
What our client offers:
- Exciting and fast-paced environment where you will touch MANY different technologies
- Well-established company with great benefits and competitive pay
This is a direct-hire opportunity in Austin, TX and no sponsorship can be provided. Luna Data Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. To apply, please email resumes to Kristian@lunadatasolutions.com