- Accounting / Finance
- Business Development / Sales
- Data & Analytics
- Developer/Engineer (16)
- HR / Recruiting / Staffing
- Marketing / Advertising / PR
- Operations (5)
- Project Management
- Software Engineering
- Leander / Austin / Remote, Texas (1)
- Leander, Texas (1)
- Austin, Texas (41)
- Texas (9)
- San Antonio , Texas (1)
- Leander / Austin / remote, Texas (1)
- Dallas, Texas (1)
- REMOTE, Texas (2)
- Leander , Texas (1)
- Austin, US Armed Forces Pacific (1)
- Austin , Texas (1)
- Cedar Park, Texas (2)
- Greater Austin Area, Texas (1)
- Austin, San Antonio, Texas (1)
- San Antonio, Texas (1)
- Sa Antonio, Texas (1)
Strategic Events Manager at SailPoint
About the job
SailPoint is looking for a Strategic Events Manager to join our team. The Strategic Events Manager works in SailPoint’s Corporate Marketing department to support the elements of SailPoint’s global events strategy and overall event plans, including, but not limited to organizing trade shows, virtual and hybrid large scale events, and SailPoint-led tentpole events. The ideal candidate will be a self-started, experienced in both in-person and virtual event production logistics, managing year-long cycles of planning, and strong collaborator in working within cross-functional teams. This position will oversee the end-to-end management of SailPoint’s Global Events (from sponsorship/inception to ROI and pipeline impact), including:
- Implement event strategy inclusive of trade shows, events and related programs that support SailPoint achieving sales, profitability, and market share goals.
- Establish and expand the company brand through large industry tradeshows and events.
- Manage budget for events and sponsorships including tactical plans, ongoing status reviews and post-event assessment with key stakeholders.
- Project manage and coordinate various vendors in the execution of each event, virtual, physical, and hybrid.
- Own and coordinate development of content geared towards specific audience.
- Manage SailPoint’s event strategy to support company priorities
- Provide “single-point accountability” at the event – managing, coordinating, and collaborating with outside vendors, general contractors, SailPoint team members to ensure event execution delivers within set budget, timeline, and stated goals.
- Analyze effectiveness of each key event component for implementing changes and recommended improvements as needed.
- 4+ years of event experience in event planning and execution.
- Tradeshow management experience required, virtual and physical.
- Ability to maintain a view of the overall business situation when making decisions and setting policies.
- Ability to coordinate a number of activities with multiple components requiring independent follow through and attention to detail.
- Organizational skills and high-level of attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding budget development and management skills.
Ability to travel up to 30% on a global basis.
SailPoint is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.