- Accounting / Finance
- Business Development / Sales
- Data & Analytics
- Developer/Engineer (16)
- HR / Recruiting / Staffing
- Marketing / Advertising / PR
- Operations (5)
- Project Management
- Software Engineering
Software Engineer – Xamarin, C#, .Net at recruitAbility
Our client has been headquartered in Anaheim, California for over 35 years, and is recognized as a leading developer and manufacturer of professional Audio Visual system products. They were founded with a corporate philosophy that promotes concepts of Service, Support and Solutions. The products they are developing are used to integrate video and audio into presentation systems for today’s high tech boardrooms, presentation/training centers, university lecture halls, and other applications. Each product is carefully engineered to provide best-in-class performance, intuitive operation and exceptional reliability. The passion for their products is evidenced by the company culture which encourages innovation and provides opportunities for individual career growth. The teams for this company develop and release over 100 new products a year and continue to grow our vast patent portfolio.
As part of the software engineering team, you will be instrumental in developing key areas of the implementation of our cutting-edge cross platform software applications focused on the AV industry. This is an opportunity to work in an agile engineering cross-functional team of smart and highly motivated people. You will work in an AV Technology Leader organization and collaborate with local and remote colleagues from various groups like firmware engineering, quality assurance, product development, UX, etc. The team is responsible for researching and developing innovative new user interfaces and controls that impact many projects and new products corporate wide. The team thrives on interactivity and collaboration in a diverse environment.
What’s in it for YOU?
- This company offers top industry salaries, and a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, a 401k program with employer match, tuition reimbursement, and much more!
- PTO – 4 Weeks Per Year. While you work, you’ll be accruing time off to use however you prefer. In addition to PTO, you’ll enjoy time off on holidays.
- You get access to our industry-leading product and technology training on the job.
- You’ll save big on company technology for your home with preferred Pricing on Technology Products and Service. Enjoy savings for yourself and your family!
- Tuition Reimbursement Assistance towards tuition, books, lab fees for courses at an accredited school.
- This is a hybrid occasional in office position. Employees must live within commutable distance to the office!
What YOU get to go DO with this outstanding Audio Visual Technology leader!
- Design and develop new UI features and Controls for mobile and desktop applications.
- Maintain existing applications while developing innovative new solutions.
- Support of agile principles and values within and across the cross functional teams.
- Provide valuable analysis on designs and application code.
- Collaborate with engineering leads, product owners, UX/UI designers and firmware engineering to provide a consistent and predictive product.
- Author and maintain documentation and unit tests
What you NEED to SUCCEED in this challenging role:
- BSCS or MSCS or similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years Xamarin Forms and Xamarin in general development experience for iOS or Android applications.
- Experience working with the Xamarin plugin model.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented design and software engineering principles in general.
- Strong software development experience in C# and Xamarin Forms.
- Software development experience in C#.NET, ASP.NET core or Angular is a plus.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum team using SCM and issue tracking tools.
- Network programming experience (TCP/IP, UDP) a plus.
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, computer literate.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).