- Accounting / Finance
- Business Development / Sales
- Data & Analytics
- Developer/Engineer (16)
- HR / Recruiting / Staffing
- Marketing / Advertising / PR
- Operations (5)
- Project Management
- Software Engineering
Software Engineer, Full Stack at eBay
We are looking for a front end software engineer to work in a Trust product development team that builds applications for eBay marketplace’s After Sales areas – Cancel, Return, and eBay Money Back guarantee. Will work on Payments projects, building new domain services, experience services, and node js UI. As an ambitious and hardworking member of our team, you will work with very talented peers in a fun environment working on outstanding products. You will work in an agile environment with a focus on problem solving and engineering excellence.
- Build solutions using your strong background in distributed systems, and large scale database systems.
- Research, analyze, design, develop and test the solutions that are appropriate for the business and technology strategies.
- Participate in design discussions, code reviews and project related team meetings.
- Work with other niche engineers, Architecture, Product Management, QA, and Operations teams to develop innovative solutions that meet business needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, reliability, realistic implementation schedules and alignment to development principles and product goals.
- Develop technical & domain expertise and apply to solving product challenges.
- Experience working with large horizontally scalable distributed component architectures, including distributed databases and large web and SOA applications architectures.
- Experience with continuous integration test environments including: Hudson, and automation frameworks including: Selenium, WebDriver and TestNG.
- Experience with Soap, XML, Rest, Junit and java based applications. Experience working with windows NT, Unix and Linux systems.
- Experience working with Kotlin, Nodejs and Java 8 a plus. Any suitable combination of education, training and experience is acceptable.
Bachelor’s Degree with 1 years software engineering experience or Masters Degree with 2 years experience in software design and development.
Here at eBay, we love crafting opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about eBay’s Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.