- Accounting / Finance
- Business Development / Sales
- Data & Analytics
- Developer/Engineer (16)
- HR / Recruiting / Staffing
- Marketing / Advertising / PR
- Operations (5)
- Project Management
- Software Engineering
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (MID LEVEL) at dynaConnections Corp.
As a Software Developer at dynaConnections, you will have an opportunity to significantly impact organizational growth and effectiveness through the delivery of dynaConnections’ best in class technology solutions. In this role, you will participate in all phases of the development and implementation of dynaConnections’ mission-critical software that includes research, design, development, testing, optimizing, and documentation, and work closely with cross-functional members of the organization to develop and evaluate solutions that improve operational performance and design of the overall system.
dynaConnections is a rapidly growing enterprise software (SaaS) company founded in 2001, based in Austin, TX, and recognized as a leading SaaS company in the real estate industry. We provide mission-critical software solutions that enable large organizations in the 4.5 trillion-dollar real estate segment to optimize their use of data through our products and services. We deliver a hybrid Cloud computing service that utilizes the latest cutting-edge technology and processes, and is backed by an outstanding team.
dynaConnections is changing the way real estate organizations operate collectively within the industry. Our SaaS solutions facilitate collaboration and distribution of data online to millions of people and are accessible from any browser, desktop, or mobile device. Utilizing Cloud services ensures consistent uptime, stronger network security, greater collaboration capabilities, and high availability for our customers. As such, our customers recognize dynaConnections’ SaaS solutions as an essential component of their success.
We are looking for a Software Developer who always sweats the small stuff and cares about impeccable code to help improve the customer experience by building functional solutions. Each of us at dynaConnections has the opportunity to directly impact the company’s growth and the success of our customers.
Four fundamental principles drive us:
- Passion –our mission is the success of our customers. We put learning, excellence, and integrity at the forefront of all that we do, and we are leaders in our industry because of it.
- Collaboration – because we are all in it together! We put the success of the company above our own and embrace diverse ideas and perspectives, treating each other with respect.
- Get Stuff Done – we see obstacles as opportunities. We operate with velocity and focus on ensuring our results are amazing.
- Play to Win – going “All-In” to exceed expectations. We focus on what can be achieved, taking intelligent risks, anticipating new threats, and pursuing innovative solutions.
Are you interested in working with a high energy team and the latest technology to build and manage a robust, highly efficient production platform? You do not let obstacles get in the way of completing projects. You bring a positive attitude to every situation and are passionate about Agile development. Have a gift for keeping the big picture in mind, and enjoy problem-solving? If so, you might be a great addition to the dynaConnections team!
- Expand existing software to meet customers’ changing needs.
- Continue updating legacy modules with newer technologies.
- Design, develop, test, and debug software.
- Work across departments to make sure long-term development efforts correctly support the goals and needs of the business.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Build reusable components and systems.
- Create technical documentation.
- Guide specific implementation of overall architectural patterns and decisions.
- 3+ years of Java experience utilizing object-oriented programming principles and design patterns
- 2+ years of experience with Spring Framework, or similar Java development frameworks
- 2+ years of experience with Elasticsearch and/or MongoDB
- RDBMS familiarity – schema design, query creation, and application integration
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Self-reliant and motivated self-starter
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Project and task-oriented with a focus on details
- Clear, professional communication skills with the ability to effectively contribute to team discussions
- Solid team player
OPTIONAL SKILLS (Nice to Have)
- Experience with multiple approaches to Agile SDLC processes
- Familiarity with ReactJS, AngularJS
- Familiarity with navigating around Linux systems
- Familiarity with Eclipse IDE
- Experience designing and building API-based systems
- Experience in the world of Real Estate data
- Bonus Programs
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- 401 (k) Retirement Plan
- 100% Employee Paid Health Plan (i.e. health, dental, vision, life, and disability)
- Paid Holidays and Generous Paid Time Off Plan
- Flexible Work Schedule and Blended Work Environment
- Fully Stocked Office Kitchen
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Wellness Program through Gym Membership
- Continued Professional Development – keeping you current
- Casual Dress Code – it’s casual Friday, every day