- Accounting / Finance
- Business Development / Sales
- Data & Analytics
- Developer/Engineer (16)
- HR / Recruiting / Staffing
- Marketing / Advertising / PR
- Operations (5)
- Project Management
- Software Engineering
- Austin, Texas (69)
- Leander / Austin / Remote, Texas (1)
- Leander, Texas (1)
- Austin or Remote in North America, Texas (2)
- Houston, Texas (5)
- Leander / Austin / remote, Texas (1)
- Leander , Texas (1)
- Texas (2)
- Guam (1)
- Alabama (1)
- Washington, D.C. (1)
- Atlanta, Georgia (1)
- Austin, San Francisco and Sydney, Texas (1)
Senior Solution Engineer @ Janrain at Janrain, Inc.
We are currently seeking a Senior Solutions Engineer based in Austin, Texas. We are open to the role being based in other US cities .
This is a customer-facing role, focused on demonstrating product value, gathering customer requirements, and ensuring that the solution presented will meet the customer’s expectations and requirements. This individual will participate in phone, email, web conference, and in-person direct customer interactions.
- Engage with sales prospects, prepare and present demonstrations of Janrain products and capabilities, and address technical questions throughout the sales process to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Gather and refine detailed customer requirements.
- Properly set customer expectations of product functionality.
- Work closely with our product management, delivery, digital strategy, engineering, and sales teams.
- Take responsibility for all pre-sales technical aspects of Janrain’s solutions to include such activities as responding to RFP/RFIs, product and solution briefings, creating Statements of Work, building demonstration environments, proof of concepts, managing evaluations, and coordinating other technical resources.
- Articulate the value and functionality of Janrain’s products through best practice strategies and customer examples based on previous implementations and experience.
- Build deep relationships with the customer’s technical team.
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science, related technical degree, or equivalent experience
- Fluency in English required. Multilingual skills-French, Spanish and Italian- a strong plus
- Minimum 6+ years in a sales engineering, solutions engineering, or customer facing consulting role
- Excellent understanding of programming principles
- Familiarity with third-party authentication protocols such as OpenID, OpenID Connect, OAuth, and SAML
- Knowledge of marketing/web technologies such as email marketing, CMS, CRM, eCommerce, User Generated Content (UGC) a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including experience presenting technical topics to diverse audiences
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time