- Accounting / Finance
- Business Development / Sales
- Data & Analytics
- Developer/Engineer (16)
- HR / Recruiting / Staffing
- Marketing / Advertising / PR
- Operations (5)
- Project Management
- Software Engineering
Senior Software Engineer – Node/python, React at recruitAbility
Headquartered near Austin, Texas, our client has been in business since 2003 and have experienced significant growth while charting a course of excellence within the precious metals industry. They maintain a technologically advanced facility and was founded under the premise of bringing trust and integrity to all aspects of the acquisition process. Their goal is to always exceed customer’s expectations by helping them to make better, more informed buying decisions.
As the company is continuing to expand, they are looking to add a Senior Software Engineer, who will be a part of the the Technology team that develops, maintains, and improves the technical systems across all organizations, provides technical support and ensures the whole company runs smoothly.
What’s in it for YOU?
- Work in a brand new position that will significantly impact a profitable business and allow for opportunities of ownership and upward mobility!
- A recession-proof industry that allows for stability and extreme job security since they tend to thrive when the market is down and up!
- Great for someone wanting to build a great in-office culture but with a radically flexible schedule and hybrid opportunity.
- Small team atmosphere, with experienced and dedicated leadership who brings a lot of knowledge and skills to the table!
- Attend events and trips geared towards employee appreciation and recognition including a monthly social squad, seasonal and holiday fun!
- Focus on wellness with onsite yoga, strength, conditioning and cardio classes, a financial freedom academy and weight loss competitions!
- A fun-loving, fast paced casual working environment, where you will never get bored!
What YOU get to DO at this innovative company:
- Influence the team and other technical members in designing, implementing, testing, deploying, and observing internal technical systems.
- Goals will include contributing to many projects and working with the Project Management Team to elicit requirements and deliver verified and validated features.
- Become a subject matter expert on technical projects and repositories.
- Define and implement technical designs and be an owner of the test suite.
- Collaborate with Operations to define and elaborate on new system runtime requirements.
What you NEED to SUCCEED in this challenging role:
- Knowledge of Python, Node.Js, and React, with eCommerce being a major plus!
- Strong understanding of Terraform and Apache Airflow.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computing Engineering, or other engineering-related field.
- IT/Cloud certifications – e.g., CCNA, AWS, Azure, or equivalent.
- A technical, logical thought process with problem-solving skills, ability to stick to deadlines and prioritize with keen eye for detail.