- Accounting / Finance
- Business Development / Sales
- Data & Analytics
- Developer/Engineer (16)
- HR / Recruiting / Staffing
- Marketing / Advertising / PR
- Operations (5)
- Project Management
- Software Engineering
Senior Sales Executive at TalentGuard, Inc
Full Job Description
TalentGuard is an emerging market leader in the Talent Management and Skills Intelligence space based in Austin, Texas, with offices in Mexico City and Dublin. TalentGuard has a unique history as an early-stage venture that has spent a substantive amount of time, thought, and resources developing and engineering a skills intelligence platform that can be leveraged in highly complex environments. The team is now looking to scale its GTM offering to Mid-market and Enterprise customers.
TalentGuard is searching for a Sales Executive to support this growth plan and be a part of building out the sales revenue organization. You must have consultative sales expertise, a proven track record, and experience selling SaaS solutions. We are looking for someone who pushes boundaries and thrives during the close process.
- Promote and sell TalentGuard’s software and services to new prospects or legacy customers.
- Design and recommend sales programs and sets long-and short-term sales strategies for an assigned region.
- Lead opportunity cycle of identification, briefing, and qualification process using best practices.
- Source leads through cold calling, referrals, LinkedIn, industry sites, and association websites.
- Prepare periodic reports of customer activity and gathers information to be used for sales forecasting and production.
- Conduct demos of the software to prospective clients.
- Maintain up-to-date CRM (SFDC) system with accurate information.
- Create proposals & RFPs in collaboration with the Talent Consulting team.
- Review customer contracts with legal and other teams.
- 5+ years of successful sales experience in SaaS sales.
- High performing (top 10% seller, consistently meets or surpasses quota, award winner).
- Track record of consistently hitting quota.
- Competitive, high energy, and passionate about what you do.
- Demonstrated ability to self-motivate and work under pressure.
- Innate creative energy to thrive in a start-up environment.
- Strong leadership acumen.
- Background in talent management or human resources preferred.
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to travel.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business.
- Salesforce CRM
- Salesforce CPQ
- Chili Piper
- Microsoft Teams
- Chorus (conversation intelligence)
Base Pay, Commission and Incentive Stock Options
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Austin, TX 78746: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location