- Accounting / Finance
- Business Development / Sales
- Data & Analytics
- Developer/Engineer (16)
- HR / Recruiting / Staffing
- Marketing / Advertising / PR
- Operations (5)
- Project Management
- Software Engineering
Senior Product Manager, KYC at eBay
Requisition Number R0037268Subsidiary eBay
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and creativity, where you can be part of the team crafting the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re passionate about joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of. eBay is one of the top global marketplaces with the mission to connect millions of buyers and sellers around the world, empowering people and creating economic opportunity for all.
At eBay, you will be part of a purpose-driven community dedicated to creating an ambitious and versatile work environment. In eBay Payments, you will be an integral member of a growing organization that inspires passion, courage, and inventiveness – creating the future of global commerce and making an important, positive impact on millions of eBay sellers and shoppers around the world. If you are looking for a special place to take your Payments career to the next level, we want to talk with you.
eBay is looking for an expert Product Manager to help design, shape, and drive product capabilities for the eBay’s Seller Onboarding/KYC product suite. We are in the midst of migrating our seller population into our Managed Payments (Payments Intermediation) initiative and need rockstar product managers who have prior experience in building, designing and navigating solutions for the world of KYC. Experience with defining KYC processes (within a Payments entity and between entities) is a definite plus and will be attractive for this role.
- Define product strategy and roadmap for KYC at eBay.
- Represent KYC product to partners, legal, cross-functional product managers, and executives across eBay.
- Partner with business and legal counterparts in Policy, Data Sciences, Rule writers and Policy Ops to identify product capabilities required to deliver on seller migration goals
- Prioritize the backlog by actively soliciting and curating ideas from partners across the organization
- Co-lead the Agile scrum team with engineering counterpart to deliver the product roadmap. Have to drive sprint planning, story prioritization, product backlog grooming with the scrum team
- Contribute to technical design and architecture by challenging engineering to find innovative and optimal solutions. Champion product quality and recognize repeated failure points, driving preventative solutions.
- Identify risks and mitigation plans with development and quality engineering leads together with a plan for roll-back and business contingencies.
- Build conclusive/bankable hypotheses and design experiments. Skilled in cross-domain modeling, problem solving, analysis and reporting. Monitor key product health metrics and drive insights in partnership with analytics
- Be the product champion who provides end to end view of customer experiences on Risk products and architecture to help communicate the value thereof to multiple audiences including product/business community & executives.
- 4+ years of Product Management experience with 1+ as a Lead in this space
- Strong problem solving and analytical abilities
- You are effective at decision making, navigating ambiguity and making tradeoffs
- Familiarity with defining product strategy and working knowledge of agile practices
- Excellent communication skills and ability to articulate and present everything from early concepts to full product launch plans to your team, as well as to external and executive audiences
- Bachelor’s degree in any field, MBA preferred
Here at eBay, we love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about eBay’s Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.