- Accounting / Finance
- Business Development / Sales
- Data & Analytics
- Developer/Engineer (16)
- HR / Recruiting / Staffing
- Marketing / Advertising / PR
- Operations (5)
- Project Management
- Software Engineering
Retail Contact Center Senior Project Manager at WinMax Systems
Category: Project Management
Location: Austin, Texas
12 months contract
The Retail Contact Center team is looking for an experienced project management professional with strong business analysis skills to join our team. This role will lead the Contact Center track on medium to large-sized, global cross-functional projects as well as apply project management methodology to support the implementation of key systems and/or business processes in a Contact Center Assisted Sales & Service environment.
The ideal candidate will be self-directed, motivated, and comfortable working in an extremely fast paced environment. Flexibility and adaptability are key attributes needed for success. This individual should also have strong analytical, project management and coordination skills to handle a variety of activities and complexities spanning the organization. Candidates must be willing to work at a very detailed level while still being able to abstract ideas for communication to team and senior management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Oversee end-to-end implementation of several global portfolio projects focusing on the interactions between contact center agents and client customers, facilitating an overall great customer experience
• Lead the coordination of resources, project scope, business requirement documentation, project documentation, project status reporting, project risk management, timelines, project communication, change management as well as post-implementation audit reviews.
• Oversee all aspects of the project including business requirements documentation, stakeholder analysis, timelines, budgets, resource allocation, scope, definition and project communication.
• Collaborate with business partners and regional counterparts to efficiently write requirements.
• Ability to influence decisions and facilitate change management through collaboration and leadership. Candidate must be able to act as a liaison between the business and technology groups to ensure business project needs are adequately met with technology solutions.
• Ability to gain alignment between the technology and business strategy to create a phenomenal customer experience by proactive partnering with all levels, including Sr. Leaders, the Business, IS&T and Operations communities.
• Maintains a positive attitude
• Exceptional communication and facilitation skills
• Thrives in ambiguous work environment
• Strong team player with a high degree of flexibility
Required Skills and Experience:
• 5+ years of project management experience in eCommerce and/or Contact Center environment
• 3-5 years experience in Business Analysis
• A proven track record of successfully leading multiple concurrent projects of medium (4-8 months) and large (8-12 months) scope
• Ability to use data and analysis to support process flows and to influence other
• Proven experience creating effective Business Requirement Documentation