- Accounting / Finance
- Business Development / Sales
- Data & Analytics
- Developer/Engineer (16)
- HR / Recruiting / Staffing
- Marketing / Advertising / PR
- Operations (5)
- Project Management
- Software Engineering
Regional Sales Manager at Modernize
Modernize is one of the most successful online lead generation providers to the US Remodeling Industry. We use internet marketing to turn consumer interest in remodeling projects into jobs for many of the biggest names in the home improvement industry. We are highly profitable, based in downtown Austin on Congress Ave. We provide competitive pay, excellent benefits, and a fun and collaborative work environment.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for driving client acquisition in the Regional/SMB revenue channel. This manager will lead an experienced team of 10 – 12 sales executives, and hire and train new reps. The successful candidate will drive higher win rates, longer term client relationships and develop top sales talent.
This position reports to the Director of Sales & Operations and is based in Austin, Texas.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the overall growth of client acquisition in the Regional/SMB revenue channels.
- Improve the sales process to drive higher close rates and higher Lifetime Revenue.
- Coach and develop sales associates to execute a high velocity sales process that leads to long term partnerships.
- Support sales associates as needed during any stage of the sales cycle and help close larger deals.
- Achieve/exceed monthly and quarterly deal and revenue quotas.
- Run training sessions and call reviews to continually increase the skill level of all members of the team.
- Report out weekly metrics identifying areas of success and improvement to senior leadership.
- Develop strong working relationships with leadership from SDR, Account Management Demand Generation, Sales Operations departments.
- Develop a culture of winning, accountability and continuous improvement
Who you are:
- 7+ years of inside sales experience preferably within a high velocity/short sales cycle environment
- 3+ years of inside Sales Management experience preferably within a high velocity/short sales cycle environment
- Consistent track record of hitting and exceeding sales targets and developing high performing sales executives
- Experience optimizing processes with SDRs, Demand Generation, Account Management and Sales Operations.
- Excellent call coaching skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced, data-driven, entrepreneurial culture and works well under high pressure situations. Demonstrates flexibility and OK with change
- Leadership style that motivates and inspires high performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree
Why you should work here:
- Work with other people like you – smart, energetic individuals who know how to get things done!
- Work with a leadership team who is passionate about generating revenue for our clients
- Unlimited access to our kitchen, stocked full of sodas, candy and snacks and our Kegerator, which is has a new taste each month
- You’ll be joining a culture that is infectious, passionate, and that knows how to win
- One of the very best corporate cultures in Austin.
Who we are:
We’re a company that’s gone from small startup that started in a garage in California and has moved to Austin going on our 11th year. We have been growing at a rapid pace and that’s a good start, but we won’t be satisfied until we’ve made it simple for consumers to complete their home improvement projects by finding the right contractors.