- Accounting / Finance
- Business Development / Sales
- Data & Analytics
- Developer/Engineer (16)
- HR / Recruiting / Staffing
- Marketing / Advertising / PR
- Operations (5)
- Project Management
- Software Engineering
Recruiting Manager at recruitAbility
Come work with us at recruitAbility! We’re changing the recruiting game and looking to grow our team. recruitAbility is paving the way for how recruiting firms find, develop and retain talent. We’re looking for an experienced recruiter to join our team, someone who consistently breaks records and loves to win. Our values drive everything we do; check them out at therecruitability.com.
Compensation includes base salary, bonus, and equity!
This person will be a key member of our growing recruiting team while managing the full lifecycle recruiting process. You are a strong personality and a good judge of character. Prior experience in a recruiting and/or inside sales role and excelling at everything you’ve ever done is a strong plus!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Source, screen and manage candidates through the recruiting and hiring process for our key enterprise clients
- Working with hiring managers to determine expectations and pipeline for sales team growth
- Utilize our applicant tracking system to grow our network of qualified professionals
- Maximize resources and tools available to establish and maintain a candidate pipeline to achieve quota
- Foster relationships with candidates to ensure they have a positive experience
- Past experience in recruiting and/or inside sales
- Experience at an agency or as a corporate recruiter and EXCELLING a huge plus!
- Experience working in an applicant tracking system with strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication
- You bring energy and a willingness to try new ways of doing things
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Uncapped bonus potential
- Complete transparency and influence over the bottom and top line of the business
- Unlimited vacation
- Employer paid benefits
- Happy hours, quarterly events, and general fun all the time!