- Accounting / Finance
- Business Development / Sales
- Data & Analytics
- Developer/Engineer (16)
- HR / Recruiting / Staffing
- Marketing / Advertising / PR
- Operations (5)
- Project Management
- Software Engineering
- Leander / Austin / Remote, Texas (1)
- Leander, Texas (1)
- Austin, Texas (30)
- Leander / Austin / remote, Texas (1)
- Dallas, Texas (1)
- REMOTE, Texas (2)
- Texas (1)
- Leander , Texas (1)
- Austin, US Armed Forces Pacific (1)
- Austin , Texas (1)
- Cedar Park, Texas (2)
- Greater Austin Area, Texas (1)
- Austin, San Antonio, Texas (1)
- San Antonio, Texas (1)
Real Estate Partnership Specialist at Google
About the job
In this role, you will be a part of the Google Fiber Inventory Acquisition team that is responsible for business-to-business partnerships with the Real Estate industry that secure the rights for Google Fiber to install our infrastructure and access to potential customers. In this role, you will prospect, and be given assigned partners and/or geographies to help increase the number of households that have the ability to order Google Fiber services.
“My internet is too fast!” …said no one, ever. Google Fiber’s mission is to deliver abundant internet on networks that are always fast and always open with products that are easy to understand and clearly priced. We believe that customers deserve a better internet experience and everything we do is focused on providing just that. On our team, you’ll work in a fast-paced environment that’s challenging the status quo in the Internet industry.
- Own relationships with Google Fiber partners and their C-level executives who own portfolios of properties, and drive building inventory growth autonomously.
- Achieve quarterly business goals by leveraging in-depth knowledge of business and relationship development to complete basic account responsibilities, and manage more complex challenges with sophisticated partners.
- Maintain a funnel built upon a variety of promotional activities (e.g., cold calling, prospecting, mailers, leveraging CRM data, and networking).
- Be a key contributor to the business team and Google Fiber community, sharing best practices internally, and helping to shape our strategy.
- Support cross-functional teams in coordinating and conducting site surveys and customer acquisition tasks as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of sales experience working with partners.
- Experience using a CRM platform.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Advanced sales and partnership trainings/certifications.
- Experience working with the Internet Service Provider (ISP) industry.
- Experience working with financial models.
- Ability to analyze and evaluate opportunities.
- Advanced Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.