- Accounting / Finance
- Business Development / Sales
- Data & Analytics
- Developer/Engineer (16)
- HR / Recruiting / Staffing
- Marketing / Advertising / PR
- Operations (5)
- Project Management
- Software Engineering
QA Engineer, Analytics at SailPoint
At SailPoint, we do things differently. We understand that a fun-loving work environment can be highly motivating and productive. When smart people work on intriguing problems, and they enjoy coming to work each day, they accomplish great things together. With that philosophy, we’ve assembled the best identity team in the world that is passionate about the power of identity.
As the fastest-growing, independent identity and access management (IAM) provider, SailPoint helps hundreds of global organizations securely and effectively deliver and manage user access from any device to data and applications residing in the data center, on mobile devices, and in the cloud. The company’s innovative product portfolio offers customers an integrated set of core services including identity governance, provisioning, and access management delivered on-premises or from the cloud (IAM-as-a-service).
SailPoint is seeking a QA Engineer to join the engineering team of a new Big Data/Analytics SaaS product. As a QA Engineer, you will guide and improve the software quality of your team, working closely with developers to test new features and fixes. Automation experience is required for this role but will not be the only responsibility you have. We view our QA engineers as ‘Directors of Quality’ for their team: they plan, they advise, they automate, and they test. Communicating with your team members will be essential to your team’s success, as will the ability to juggle multiple tasks and deadlines.
As one of the first members on the team, you will be integral in building this product and will be part of an agile team that is in startup mode. This is a unique opportunity to build something from scratch but have the backing of an organization that has the muscle to take it to market quickly, with a very satisfied customer base.
What You’ll Make Happen:
- Champion a culture of quality
- Test and automate tests for new features and defect fixes
- Improve the coverage, stability and efficiency of our test suites
You Get Excited By:
- Analyzing metrics and trends to ensure your team is testing the appropriate areas
- Getting things done and done well. You’re not willing to settle for good enough.
- Growing! Be passionate about your work and your career, take the initiative to learn new skills and let us help you on your career path
- Test Automation experience at the API and UI (e.g. Selenium and Protractor) level
- Strong debugging skills
- Proven ability to work with software engineers through problem reproduction and resolution
- Demonstrable leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proficiency at performance and scale testing
- SaaS experience preferred
- Experience with high volume deployment models a plus
Compensation and Benefits:
- Experience a Small-company Atmosphere with Big-company Benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k) and comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Recharge your batteries with a flexible vacation policy and paid holidays
- Grow with us with both technical and career growth opportunities
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance with flexible hours, family-friendly company events and charitable work
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.