- Accounting / Finance
- Business Development / Sales
- Data & Analytics
- Developer/Engineer (16)
- HR / Recruiting / Staffing
- Marketing / Advertising / PR
- Operations (5)
- Project Management
- Software Engineering
Program Manager, Network Cyber Security at Capital Metro
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
The Program Manager IV, Cyber Security manages all aspects of the information security technology infrastructure administration and support for the agency. This position develops and is responsible for the implementation and maintenance of all information technology security related systems, policies, and procedures for the infrastructure, edge device environment, and telecommunications. The position protects the agency against unauthorized access, modification, or destruction of Capital Metro assets.
WHAT YOU BRING
- BS in related field. Additional experience above the minimum may substitute for degree.
- Three (3) years of experience in information security operations role and incident response.
- Seven (7) years of progressively responsible experience in information technology systems and workstation support and maintenance.
- Five (5) years of experience in Windows server network, infrastructure security support, and systems management.
- Experience with supporting major software applications and security related applications.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of major hardware and software systems including local area networks, PC architecture, networking topologies, Firewalls, and security related systems (anti-virus software (McAfee, Symantec, etc), Microsoft security patching software (Microsoft System Center), security applications, network access control software, remote access (Citrix, VPN, etc.) and Active Directory.
- Skills with current major network system and security related applications including IDS/IPS, vulnerability scanners such as Nessus, NMAP, Mobile Device Management solutions, etc.
- Familiarity with NSIT SP 800-53, NIST SP 800-37, Critical Security Controls, PCI compliance
- Knowledge of vulnerability assessment and risk analysis.
- Ability to identify security risks and recommend mitigation strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain server hardware, software, security, and network equipment.
- Knowledge of common protocols such as SNMP, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, NTP, LDAP, KERBEROS, RADUIS, FTP, TCP/IP, UDP
- Familiarity with packet sniffers such as Wireshark, ability to read packets, and analyze traffic
- Customer service experience and working team concepts.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills to resolve hardware, software, and network issues.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to deliver quality work timely and accurately
- Ability to coordinate several diverse job requirements and projects.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
Capital Metro is deeply committed to building a workplace where inclusion is not only valued but prioritized. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating a welcoming and diverse environment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, pregnancy, age, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws. Capital Metro makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and organization needs at the time.
For more information and to apply directly, visit: https://capmetro.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition/523?c=capmetro