- Accounting / Finance
- Business Development / Sales
- Data & Analytics
- Developer/Engineer (16)
- HR / Recruiting / Staffing
- Marketing / Advertising / PR
- Operations (5)
- Project Management
- Software Engineering
- Austin, Texas (65)
- Leander / Austin / Remote, Texas (1)
- Leander, Texas (1)
- Austin or Remote in North America, Texas (2)
- Leander / Austin / remote, Texas (1)
- Leander , Texas (1)
- Texas (2)
- Guam (1)
- Alabama (1)
- Houston, Texas (1)
- Washington, D.C. (1)
- Atlanta, Georgia (1)
- Austin, San Francisco and Sydney, Texas (1)
Professional Services, Technical Consultant @ Janrain at Janrain, Inc.
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic, well-organized team player to join our team as a Professional Services Technical Consultant.
The Professional Services Technical Consultant works strategically with our customers and partners to integrate the Janrain Identity Cloud into the digital space of our customers (websites, mobile apps, and more). You provide our customers with installation, deployment, configuration, testing, and training services on the Janrain platforms. You will also serve as the customer’s point of contact to provide technical strategy, guidance, and platform expertise, and serve as the primary operational point of contact for our customers and partners from the time a sale is completed through implementation and post-launch technical assistance. As a Professional Services Consultant, you will be responsible for providing technical strategy, solution design, technical assistance, customer management, and serve as the Janrain platform leader to our customers and partners. As part of the Professional Services team, you value relationships, act as a strategic advisor to our customers and partners, and strive to keep our customers happy.
- Identify and cross sell opportunities to integrate Janrain’s cloud and platform suite of products.
- Develop and maintain a deep technical understanding of Janrain’s products and platforms.
- Provision applications and configure the Janrain platforms in accordance with statements of work, and/or change orders.
- Provide deployment and configuration for the Janrain platforms; serve as the technical face of Janrain for assigned customers and partners.
- Advise on the application, implementation, quality assurance and performance testing, and optimization of the Janrain platforms.
- Develop custom workflows to address customer and unique partner use cases.
- Develop and deploy custom connectors within the Janrain platforms.
- Deliver and improve post-deployment technical documentation and training as requested by customers.
- Assist customers with troubleshooting their development and integration efforts.
- In a customer development environment, monitor load and performance testing using Kibana and logs.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Business or equivalent education and/or experience.
- 3+ years of experience delivering enterprise-wide technical projects.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience programming with web and digital technologies.
- Ability to solve complex integration and product questions/issues.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to present to a variety of external audiences, including senior executives.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to prioritize and execute in a methodical and disciplined manner, as well as to influence senior stakeholders and team members.
- Prepare integration schedules and detailed task lists to meet clients’ specific needs.
- Track integration success and ensure deadlines are met.
- Provide input to a scalable technical integration and account management process.
- Up to 20-30% travel
- Experience working with RESTful APIs.
- Experience troubleshooting web applications using standard development tools.
- Experience working directly with customers.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task, and perform under pressure.
- High level of energy, efficiency, and flexibility.
- Analytical approach to problem solving.
- Expertise in Janrain’s core products.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Proven experience in a dynamic and fast-paced startup environment.