- Accounting / Finance
- Business Development / Sales
- Data & Analytics
- Developer/Engineer (16)
- HR / Recruiting / Staffing
- Marketing / Advertising / PR
- Operations (5)
- Project Management
- Software Engineering
Product Support Specialist (E-Commerce) at Epicor
Job Title: Product Support Specialist (E-Commerce)
Requisition Number: 17002094
Location(s): US, Texas, Austin
Epicor Software drives business growth.
We provide flexible, industry‐specific software designed around the needs of our manufacturing, distribution, retail, and service industry customers. More than 40 years of experience with our customers’ unique operational requirements are built into every solution―in the cloud, hosted, or on premises. With this deep understanding of our customers industries, Epicor solutions manage complexity, increase efficiency, and free up resources to enable our customers to focus on growth.
The Product Support Specialist provides post implementation support to our online automotive eCommerce customers.
- Provide application support for clients using Epicor eCommerce Products.
- Document procedures and processes where required to assist clients.
- Produce custom reports, smart views, dashboards and custom SQL scripts for clients.
- Provide troubleshooting steps to development team for resolution
- Work with both technical and non-technical staff to resolve issue
- Be the owner of customer issues until resolution
- Experience in a software support environment
- Experience with web applications.
- Experience with eCommerce solutions
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server preferred
- Must be an excellent communicator who is detail oriented.
- Ability to communicate technical and business information to widely varied audiences.
- Ability to understand business processes and business problems.
- Effectively convey concepts, features, and functionality of company’s offerings in a professional and knowledgeable manner.