- Accounting / Finance
- Business Development / Sales
- Data & Analytics
- Developer/Engineer (16)
- HR / Recruiting / Staffing
- Marketing / Advertising / PR
- Operations (5)
- Project Management
- Software Engineering
- Austin, Texas (66)
- Leander / Austin / Remote, Texas (1)
- Leander, Texas (1)
- Austin or Remote in North America, Texas (2)
- Leander / Austin / remote, Texas (1)
- Leander , Texas (1)
- Texas (2)
- Guam (1)
- Alabama (1)
- Houston, Texas (1)
- Washington, D.C. (1)
- Atlanta, Georgia (1)
- Austin, San Francisco and Sydney, Texas (1)
Product Manager at MacroFab, Inc.
No third party hiring firms. No phone calls, please.
About the Product Manager
MacroFab is looking for an experienced Product Manager to help guide the development of our manufacturing platform.
The software development organization at MacroFab is responsible for the design and implementation of the user interface and underlying infrastructure that powers the MacroFab platform, for both external customers and the internal manufacturing line.
You will collaborate with a team of software developers, engineers, and customers (internal and external) to plan and lead key product initiatives that enable us to serve our users better and move our platform strategy forward. You will define the goals and priorities, balancing our ambition and pragmatism to define milestones and track our progress towards those goals. You will be responsible for communication of progress to stakeholders, and help craft the messaging around our strategy.
- Articulate and influence our platform strategy, with a focus on business objectives, product-market fit, and customer experience
- Create and own the strategic roadmap for the software development organization
- Break down large projects into granular milestones and track progress on them
- Develop effective metrics for how the product performs
- Serve as the platform spokesperson
- 5+ years of product management experience managing technical products in technology-oriented companies
- Strong analytical skills and a passion for numbers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience building products focused on the developer workflows
- Experience with electronics manufacturing
MacroFab is redefining electronics manufacturing. Our focus is to enable business around the world to create great products faster than ever before. It takes passionate people to take on this challenge. Our fast-growing team influences everything we do from our culture to our platform to how we delight our customers in every interaction.
MacroFab is a fast-paced startup with offices in Houston and Austin. Not only do we enable our customers to build great things, but we enable our team to build the solutions of tomorrow. Come join a rapidly growing team where you can take ownership of your role and build your career at Macrofab.
- Small teams, big impact. Take complete ownership of your role and generate real results.
- Company Equity
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible PTO
- Excellent Medical Insurance