- Accounting / Finance
- Business Development / Sales
- Data & Analytics
- Developer/Engineer (16)
- HR / Recruiting / Staffing
- Marketing / Advertising / PR
- Operations (5)
- Project Management
- Software Engineering
Product Designer at Chargify
Chargify is looking for a designer who is excited to jump into the quickly-evolving subscription and billing space to solve challenging, real-world problems.
About the Role
As a member of Chargify’s product design team, you’ll:
– Work closely with product managers, engineers, and designers to design for long-term strategic initiatives as well as short-term product features and enhancements.
– Showcase elegant design solutions for complex problems using user flows, wireframes, low-fidelity mockups, high-fidelity prototypes, etc.
– Work in a highly collaborative fashion with other designers to plan and conduct user research as well as design-thinking workshops and ideation sessions.
– Focus on what interests you the most – whether that’s user research, wireframes, prototypes, code, or design systems. At Chargify, we advocate for the ‘T-Shaped designer’. We aspire to be a group of designers with a breadth of knowledge across the design field, but with one (or more) areas of expertise. As part of the Product Design team, you’ll be encouraged to grow in the areas you’re most passionate about.
– Be willing to learn new things, go out of your comfort zone, and ask questions!
We’re looking for designers with:
– 2+ years of experience with product design and/or user interface design in web or mobile apps, preferably within a SaaS environment
– A strong command of visual design and information architecture and a passion for clean, well-executed design for SaaS applications. – – Proficiency in design software is required (We use Figma, but experience with Sketch, Framer or Adobe XD is transferable.).
– Strong verbal and written communication skills.
– A human-centered approach to solving design problems
– A proven ability to bring projects from concept to completion (from understanding the problem to designing and shipping a solution)
– Experience with cross-functional collaboration between Design, Product, Engineering
To Be Considered please provide the following:
– Link to portfolio that demonstrates thoughtful product design and process