- Accounting / Finance
- Business Development / Sales
- Data & Analytics
- Developer/Engineer (16)
- HR / Recruiting / Staffing
- Marketing / Advertising / PR
- Operations (5)
- Project Management
- Software Engineering
Office Manager at Austin Technology Council
We are seeking a versatile, high-energy, self-starting individual to fill the role of Office Manager. As a part of a highly integrated team this role will serve as the point of contact for the organization and responsible for assisting in the conception and execution of programs to drive the internal marketing efforts and subsequently help drive sales through those efforts.
Your position will have involvement in overall strategic goals related to digital marketing, lead generation, content development, event management, email campaigns, website updates and general activities for promotion of member companies as well as administrative duties and operational responsibilities.
This role will have the opportunity to meet and engage with the Austin Tech community and act as a liaison between executives, and C-suite individuals and members.
This role may require work outside of normal business hours (some nights and weekends).
- 6-12 months experience in an office setting familiar with administrative duties
- Experience in marketing, social media and website
- Self-motivated; ability to multi-task and take initiative
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong time management skills and the ability to self-manage priorities
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office programs & Experience using Excel
- Hands on experience with digital marketing tools and/or platforms.
- Familiarity with/understanding of HubSpot or similar Marketing Automation Platform
- Experience with/understanding of WordPress and website administration
- Perform all tasks related to managing the day-to-day office needs and act as the point person responsible for all office administrative functions
- Provide administrative support for Sales, Marketing and Executive Team
- Maintain office as needed, answers phones, coordinates team meetings as necessary
- Respond to member inquiries and support emails
- Assist with Marketing functions and provide support with digital marketing tasks
- Act as WordPress Administrator and perform website updates and manage publishing
- Complete tasks within Hubspot CRM and provide reports and metrics for tracking status
- Assist in end to end event coordination including managing EventBrite activities
- Ensure correct processes are completed regarding preparing for registration of events
- Prepare event materials including name tags and guest lists
- Support onsite internal and external events as needed
To Apply: Submit your resume/cover letter to: email@example.com
Please refer to the job title in the Subject Line of the email
Austin Technology Council, founded in 1992, is the oldest and largest technology industry association in Texas and represents more than 250 member companies and 60% of Austin’s tech workforce.
ATC is the informed opinion leader and unifying voice of technology in Austin and Central Texas. As our region’s largest technology organization, we empower our members with the insights, resources and connections they need to succeed and thrive, and work collaboratively with our partners to foster innovation and growth.
About the Role
Job Type: Full Time
Hire Date: Immediate
Compensation: Dependent on Experience + Bonus & Benefits