- Accounting / Finance
- Business Development / Sales
- Data & Analytics
- Developer/Engineer (16)
- HR / Recruiting / Staffing
- Marketing / Advertising / PR
- Operations (5)
- Project Management
- Software Engineering
- Austin, Texas (69)
- Leander / Austin / Remote, Texas (1)
- Leander, Texas (1)
- Austin or Remote in North America, Texas (2)
- Houston, Texas (5)
- Leander / Austin / remote, Texas (1)
- Leander , Texas (1)
- Texas (2)
- Guam (1)
- Alabama (1)
- Washington, D.C. (1)
- Atlanta, Georgia (1)
- Austin, San Francisco and Sydney, Texas (1)
Marketing Manager at Sensuron LLC
Sensuron develops distributed Fiber Optic Sensing technology for Structural Health Monitoring and 3D shape sensing. These novel technologies require a disruptive mindset for ensuring adoption across several industries. We are therefore looking for a highly talented and hands on Marketing Manager with the ability and desire to embrace a broad range of marketing functions and tasks. This is a unique and high growth opportunity.
· Owns lead generation for Sensuron.
· Direct the planning and creation of communications and marketing programs for both strategic and tactical objectives.
· Plan and execute different phases of product release.
· Identify and assist in managing industry influencers.
· Establish programs for workshops and training for both academic and industry prospects.
· Drive advertising campaigns and set up marketing automation tools.
· Manage campaigns on social media and oversee company blog.
· Other responsibilities:
o Perform the creation, design and editing of materials according to brand guidelines.
o Maintain website contents and recommend improvements for SEO.
o Measure effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
o Maintain current information about competitors and analyze competitive landscape.
o Preparing & staffing for events and show
Requirements and skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related degree/experience required.
- Preferably 3 years’ experience in a similar position working for a High Tech company.
- Strong track record in establishing a company as a thought leader in its industry.
- Marketing Automation experience required.
- Background in digital marketing required.
- Familiarity in Adobe Creative Suite desired.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Visio).
- Self-motivated and comfortable working both independently and as part of a team.
- Salary, upon experience.
- 401k, 5% matching.
- Health Insurance contribution.
- 20-day PTO + 7 holidays.