- Accounting / Finance
- Business Development / Sales
- Data & Analytics
- Developer/Engineer (16)
- HR / Recruiting / Staffing
- Marketing / Advertising / PR
- Operations (5)
- Project Management
- Software Engineering
Marketing Intern (Paid) at Austin Technology Council
We are seeking a high-energy, self-motivated marketing intern (paid) to bring on Summer 2021. This individual will be enrolled full-time in an accredited higher education institution studying marketing or communications with an interest in the tech community. We offer plenty of opportunities to learn and apply professional skills in marketing to support membership engagement and retention, lead generation, and brand awareness. This position reports to the director of marketing.
Job Type: Seasonal Internship – 10 hours per week
Location: Austin (Metro City and surrounding areas)
Required Experience: 1 year of higher education enrollment
Austin Technology Council, founded in 1992, is the oldest and largest technology industry association in Texas and represents more than 250 member companies and 60% of Austin’s tech workforce.
ATC is the informed opinion leader and unifying voice of technology in Austin and Central Texas. As our region’s largest technology organization, we empower our members with the insights, resources and connections they need to succeed and thrive, and work collaboratively with our partners to foster innovation and growth.
Will include, but not be limited to:
- Update current member information in WordPress
- Assist with on-boarding new members including collecting organizations logo, information etc.
- Execute and manage external media partnerships
- Assist with creating and implementing social media and email campaigns
- Analyze marketing reports & data to suggest updates to marketing strategy
- Provide day-of event support
- Create and update content and collateral about ATC programming and benefits according to marketing strategy
- Coordinate with event vendors on Roundtables & Leadership Dinners
- Multimedia production and editing for ATC Interviews and Tech Bites
- Support SXSW Discount Badge Program
- Enrollment in a higher education institution for at least one (1) year prior
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- High energy, positive attitude, and excellent interpersonal skills;
- Computer literate/proficient including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, WordPress and CRM
- Ability to take direction and implement new skills and processes quickly
- Possess a high degree of personal accountability, discipline and integrity
- Experience in digital marketing campaigns preferred
- Graphic design experience a plus
Email your cover letter and resume to Jessica Camarillo, email@example.com.