- Accounting / Finance
- Business Development / Sales
- Data & Analytics
- Developer/Engineer (16)
- HR / Recruiting / Staffing
- Marketing / Advertising / PR
- Operations (5)
- Project Management
- Software Engineering
- Austin, Texas (69)
- Leander / Austin / Remote, Texas (1)
- Leander, Texas (1)
- Austin or Remote in North America, Texas (2)
- Houston, Texas (5)
- Leander / Austin / remote, Texas (1)
- Leander , Texas (1)
- Texas (2)
- Guam (1)
- Alabama (1)
- Washington, D.C. (1)
- Atlanta, Georgia (1)
- Austin, San Francisco and Sydney, Texas (1)
Marketing Automation Specialist at Zenoss
You will be on the forefront of creating a strong infrastructure for marketing and sales to create repeatable, measurable programs that produce highly qualified leads for Zenoss. You’ll execute programs within the automation platform in support of all integrated marketing initiatives including building email programs, landing pages, and workflows that ensure leads get actioned appropriately with all associated data in place to accurately track and measure performance. You’ll be part of discovery conversations to understand stakeholder goals and translate their needs into the technical commands that drive the automation and CRM platforms.
What you’ll do
Execute Marketing Automation Programs to Engage Prospects and Clients
- Act as marketing automation expert to the business, listening to the needs of stakeholders in order to understand what they are trying to accomplish and offer smart, trackable solutions.
- Work with marketing and sales stakeholders to ensure flawless end-to-end campaign execution.
- Become an expert in the Zenoss lead lifecycle and sales process and build marketing automation programs that align with both.
- Provide reporting and campaign analytics to measure program success and how to optimize.
Enable Market Development Reps and Sales to Effectively Follow up on Marketing Qualified Leads
- Work closely with Market Development Reps, providing guidance on how to view leads and associated data in Salesforce to effectively follow-up with passed leads
- Work with Marketing team members to better measure programs and optimize to improve results.
- Manage database health to ensure that programs are targeted to the proper segment.
- Define processes that route leads to marketing and sales teams so that leads are handled appropriately.
- Use real-time feedback from Sales on campaign results and enhance campaign elements to improve quality or quantity of leads
Collaborate Across Teams
- Build strong relationships with people across teams to deliver superior service and automation programs built on time, to deliver objectives.
- Work closely with salesforce administrator to ensure leads route and track properly, and to maintain and improve database health
- Communicate and collaborate with broader marketing team to identify and resolve problems within the marketing automation platform.
Who you are
- Technically Minded Marketer
- 2+ years related professional experience in Marketing
- 1+ years building marketing automation or email marketing programs – preferably in Marketo
- Analytical with natural curiosity to learn the importance of customer behavior, fundamentals of sales and marketing psychology, strong grasp of ROI and analytics, and design and testing methodologies
- Understand business process development and improvement initiatives including data analysis, mining and warehousing, business intelligence, and lead management processes and technologies.
- Ability to operate independently and efficiently to manage multiple tasks, priorities and projects simultaneously and successfully.
- Understanding of CRMs, Salesforce preferred
- Strong Internet, Excel, email, and electronic document management skills
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Business, or similar field preferred
- HTML and an eye for design a strong plus
More about Zenoss: Individually Unique. Better Together. When we come together, we accomplish amazing things. Zenoss is an established company with a start-up, entrepreneurial environment. We have a collaborative culture that is focused around making our customers successful. One thing we’re not is a new-kid-on-the-street startup. Founded in 2005, we’re far removed from a few folks in a garage with one great idea. We are a midsize company filled with people who have proven work experience, are smart, nimble and capable. We have credibility: Zenoss helps world-renowned enterprise customers run their IT infrastructure. Some of the most critical aspects of business rely on Zenoss. It’s exciting to be part of growing and servicing these type of customers.