- Accounting / Finance
- Business Development / Sales
- Data & Analytics
- Developer/Engineer (16)
- HR / Recruiting / Staffing
- Marketing / Advertising / PR
- Operations (5)
- Project Management
- Software Engineering
- Austin, Texas (65)
- Leander / Austin / Remote, Texas (1)
- Leander, Texas (1)
- Austin or Remote in North America, Texas (2)
- Leander / Austin / remote, Texas (1)
- Leander , Texas (1)
- Texas (2)
- Guam (1)
- Alabama (1)
- Houston, Texas (1)
- Washington, D.C. (1)
- Atlanta, Georgia (1)
- Austin, San Francisco and Sydney, Texas (1)
Market Development Representative at GroupBy
Do you have a love of sales enablement, marketing strategy and functioning as a bridge between the sales and marketing team? Do you like engaging and helping clients? Does the challenge of pre-sales activities challenge you? Then look no further!
GroupBy is looking for a dynamic, motivated Market Development Representative to add to our growing sales and marketing division. This person will be a self-starter with a clear workflow on the sales and marketing process in order to deliver better qualified leads and ensure a seamless experience for your prospects. This person’s true north is aligned to a strong focus on customer service, will be well adapt in social media and has top notch listening and communicating skills.
Who we are:
Here at GroupBy, we believe that the onsite experience is overlooked and broken. So, we are creating the world’s most highly converting site experience to fix it. GroupBy has designed, developed and deployed the retail industry’s only data-driven e-Commerce Platform that transforms the way retailers interact with their consumers through product data enrichment, site search and other best-in-breed solution offerings. Our cloud-based solution augments our customer’s legacy platforms to turn more shoppers into buyers.
Culture and Diversity is the core of GroupBy, which means we surround ourselves with people who love what they do and are given the freedom to excel at it. Our team is comprised of passionate, innovative thinkers who work together to create ground breaking products. We like working with awesome people and we like helping these people become even better! Learn more about who we are by visiting www.groupbyinc.com
What you’ll be doing:
- Researching leads to generate revenue is your strongest skill. You’ll focus on growing existing accounts and acquiring new clients by thorough market research, calling clients, and driving awareness through marketing campaigns to attract clients.
- You’ll be the first line of contact for our prospective clients for sharing information about GroupBy, weather it be through outbound calls, social media engagement or marketing campaigns.
- Making sales presentations while balancing relationship development, adhering to our sales process, pre-qualifying clients and assigning leads to our sales directors is a juggling act you’re familiar with
- You will work along side our sales and marketing team through our market developers, lead generation and sales team by building prospective pipelines and regularly communicate with your team to ensure alignment
Skills you already have
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Proven experience in seeking out new business
- Ability to build strong relationships with prospects, customers and colleagues
- Customer Service Centric
- Knowledgeable in lead generation and pre-qualification process
- Understanding of Social Media Platforms including Linkedin, Twitter, etc
- Authorization to work in the United States