- Accounting / Finance
- Business Development / Sales
- Data & Analytics
- Developer/Engineer (16)
- HR / Recruiting / Staffing
- Marketing / Advertising / PR
- Operations (5)
- Project Management
- Software Engineering
- Leander / Austin / Remote, Texas (1)
- Leander, Texas (1)
- Austin, Texas (40)
- San Antonio , Texas (1)
- Leander / Austin / remote, Texas (1)
- Dallas, Texas (1)
- REMOTE, Texas (2)
- Texas (5)
- Leander , Texas (1)
- Austin, US Armed Forces Pacific (1)
- Austin , Texas (1)
- Cedar Park, Texas (2)
- Greater Austin Area, Texas (1)
- Austin, San Antonio, Texas (1)
- San Antonio, Texas (1)
- Sa Antonio, Texas (1)
Manager, PR and Events at Skaled
Skaled is a modern sales-consulting firm that helps companies increase the efficiency and effectiveness of their sales organization with the use of sales technology. Skaled’s sales tech experts serve as a team extension to tackle and solve people and process challenges with technology. We generate double digit revenue growth for our clients while creating a healthier and more profitable sales and marketing organization in the process.
We help today’s leading companies implement best in class sales and marketing technology to drive real results.
Learn more: www.skaled.com
This role is all about understanding personal brands, and how to leverage the expertise of the individual to open doors, start conversations, and create opportunities. If you like managing events, are an avid podcast consumer, and know how to package an idea so well that the other persons says yes [almost] everytime, then we’d like to meet you.
This role is ideal for someone who understands the relationship between marketing activities and revenue and believes that content and value delivered through influencers and SMEs is the most direct way to accelerate buying cycles. We’re looking for someone who wants to help take an already established industry leading personal brand to new heights.
- Create and manage project plans for various marketing and event activities.
- Coordinate events, meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and organizing requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; managing mailing lists to ensure event success.
- Identify media opportunities, both earned and paid.
- Create, edit, and drive content strategy around our events, speaking ops, and podcast concept that hasn’t been launched yet.
- Maintain records of press coverage and contacts.
You will be measured on how well you:
- Execute on event coordination, operations, and seamlessly handoff to sales as we continue to grow.
- Create, identify, and secure new PR opportunities.
- Proactively drive the operations and growth of the podcast.
- 2+ years of experience organizing and promoting marketing and sales events
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Self starter, high level of initiative, proven proactive thinker.
- Strong sales and business acumen
- Highly detail oriented with superb organizational skills.
- Strong ability to multi-task with results-oriented mindset.
- Basic knowledge in Adobe & WordPress/HTML for website applications or willingness to learn.
– Advertising and paid media experience ($100k+ in annual budget)
– Illustrator or Photoshop design examples
– Experience working in landing page builders
– Persuasive/long form sales copywriting abilities
– Degree in Communications or Marketing
– Accountability for converting conference/event leads to sales revenue
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.