- Accounting / Finance
- Business Development / Sales
- Data & Analytics
- Developer/Engineer (16)
- HR / Recruiting / Staffing
- Marketing / Advertising / PR
- Operations (5)
- Project Management
- Software Engineering
- Leander / Austin / Remote, Texas (1)
- Leander, Texas (1)
- Austin, Texas (30)
- Leander / Austin / remote, Texas (1)
- Dallas, Texas (1)
- REMOTE, Texas (2)
- Texas (1)
- Leander , Texas (1)
- Austin, US Armed Forces Pacific (1)
- Austin , Texas (1)
- Cedar Park, Texas (2)
- Greater Austin Area, Texas (1)
- Austin, San Antonio, Texas (1)
- San Antonio, Texas (1)
IT Help Desk Engineer at Cyberstreams
An IT Help Desk Engineer is responsible for remote and on-site support needs for our managed services customers. This relates to all technology, including: workstations, servers, cloud services of all types, printers, networks, and vendor specific hardware and software. Working with senior technical colleagues and account managers to handle ad-hoc escalation requests, facilitate planned ongoing maintenance, and assist with improvements projects.
- IT support relating to issues with client core business applications and operating systems.
- IT support services for Microsoft related technologies: Windows Server, Exchange, SharePoint, Microsoft 365, Teams/Phone System, Azure, etc.
- Support backup and disaster recovery solutions, especially initiating restores.
- Basic technical support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security
- Basic remote access solution implementation and support: VPN, Terminal Services,Windows 365, Azure WVD, ConnectWise Control.
- Monitor help desk and remote monitoring and management system alerts and notifications, and respond accordingly through service tickets.
- Document maintenance for all computer systems and network infrastructure.
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes, or agreed outages.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction.
- Fast turnaround of customer requests.
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively.
- Work with the dispatch to ensure requests are routed to the proper resource in order to be resolved quickly and efficiently.
- Escalate service requests that require more senior levels of support.
- Responsible for entering time and expenses as they occur.
- Understand processes by completing assigned training materials.
- Enter all work on service tickets.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Educational/Vocational/Previous Experience Recommendations:
Only local candidates need apply.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. Other duties may be assigned as needed.