- Accounting / Finance
- Business Development / Sales
- Data & Analytics
- Developer/Engineer (16)
- HR / Recruiting / Staffing
- Marketing / Advertising / PR
- Operations (5)
- Project Management
- Software Engineering
Inside Sales Representative – IT Services at New Iron
Inside Sales Representative – IT Services
New Iron is growing and expanding!
We are looking for a dynamic Inside Sales rep to help grow and nurture our existing customer base.
We are not your ordinary contracting and recruiting company. We started out as a software product company over 17 years ago we’ve grown organically into a staffing and recruiting company with a focus on fit and technical excellence.
Central to our vision of improving recruiting is our engagement with our hiring managers and our candidate advocacy in the hiring process. We champion the talent we represent.
Signs you’ll enjoy this job:
- Contacting and Connecting with people energizes you
- You’ve a track record of self-discipline, focus, and process orientation
- You enjoy solving problems for other people
- You enjoy learning about new domains and new technologies
- You have killer spoken and written communication skills
- You’re driven to grow and improve your skill set
- You’re eager to be in a commission oriented compensation structure
- You’re passionate about sales
Signs this isn’t the job for you:
- The phone wears on you and makes you tired
- Coaching and growth does not excite you
- Urgency stresses you
- You have an allergy to sales
- Technology bores you
- Growing and nurturing existing customer relationships
- Qualifying potential new positions through phone interviews
- Track account hiring activity and update the CRM
- Engage with hiring managers and customers to understand, set, and communicate their expectations to all team members
- Work with your New Iron team members to establish and set expectations with our hiring managers and customers
- Advocate for hiring managers, and their needs, through the hiring process
- Maintain and continue to build relationships that span the lifetime of our customers
- Learn new things, have fun, and work with awesome people
- 2+ years of insides sales experience with a focus on IT services
- Demonstrated inside sales expertise in IT services
- Strong phone skills
- A demonstrable work ethic
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
Recruiters please do not contact this job poster.