- Accounting / Finance
- Business Development / Sales
- Data & Analytics
- Developer/Engineer (16)
- HR / Recruiting / Staffing
- Marketing / Advertising / PR
- Operations (5)
- Project Management
- Software Engineering
- Austin, Texas (69)
- Leander / Austin / Remote, Texas (1)
- Leander, Texas (1)
- Austin or Remote in North America, Texas (2)
- Houston, Texas (5)
- Leander / Austin / remote, Texas (1)
- Leander , Texas (1)
- Texas (2)
- Guam (1)
- Alabama (1)
- Washington, D.C. (1)
- Atlanta, Georgia (1)
- Austin, San Francisco and Sydney, Texas (1)
Human Resources Generalist at Epicor
Job Title: Human Resources Generalist
Requisition Number: 17002024
Location(s): US, Texas, Austin
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
The Generalist supports the HRBP team in aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated functions. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: employee relations, training, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation, reporting and compliance. This role will be supporting several functions and HRBP’s and will report into the VP of Human Resources. Anticipated career path for this position is HRBP.
- Under direction of VP of HRBP’s, develops a consultative role with managers in a variety of areas including communications, employee relations, compensation, talent management, resource management, team and individual development, and practice/policy interpretation and application.
- Runs reports, analyze trends and metrics in partnership with HRBP’s to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Works with HRBP’s to drive execution of HR/COE programs, including goals, performance management, talent management, merit, and training.
- Execute HR and business programs and communications focused on driving employee engagement.
- In partnership with VP of HRBP’s, manage global initiatives and projects that span across the globe and across functions.
- In partnership with the HRBP, manage and resolve complex employee relations issues, including PIP’s. Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintain in depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partner with legal department as needed/required.
- Provide day to day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Processes employee changes, terminations and may conduct exit interviews.
- Partner with international HRBP’s on local issues and projects.
- As needed, implement corporate training initiatives. Facilitate training sessions.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years of generalist experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including compensation, organizational diagnosis, employee relations, talent management, staffing and federal and state employment laws.
- International and multi-site experience preferred.
- Self-starter with high intellect. Takes initiative to identify and anticipate needs and makes continuous improvement recommendations.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills. Works effectively at all levels.
- Proven ability to manage employee relations situations; working knowledge of employment law.
- Develops strong, trusting relationships in order to gain support and achieve results.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills. Demonstrated ability to prioritize competing, multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.