- Accounting / Finance
- Business Development / Sales
- Data & Analytics
- Developer/Engineer (16)
- HR / Recruiting / Staffing
- Marketing / Advertising / PR
- Operations (5)
- Project Management
- Software Engineering
Hardware Design Engineer at Sensuron LLC
Sensuron develops distributed Fiber Optic Sensing technology for Structural Health Monitoring with unequaled performance in the market place. We are looking for a Hardware Design Engineer to be part of our Team in Austin, Texas. This is a unique and high growth opportunity!
The Applicant for this position will be responsible for:
- Identifying product requirements and defining specifications.
- Designing products that comprise of SoC FPGA, high speed memory, photodiodes, power supply, circuitry with amplifiers, filters and high performance analog converters.
- Schematics capture.
- Generating and maintaining BOMs.
- Designing CPLD and FPGA firmware (optional).
- Testing and qualifying prototype boards.
- Characterizing analog performance (SNR, SFDR, Crosstalk, etc.)
- Integrating and troubleshooting hardware in high-end systems.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Relevant hardware design experience for at least 5 years.
- Should have experience with high speed differential lines and serial interfaces.
- Should have experience designing with high speed, high performance ADC.
- Strong understanding of analog performance characteristics (SNR, SFDR, THD, etc.)
- Excellent understanding of analog and digital electronics is required.
- Experience with system integration and optical subassemblies is desired.
- Ability to design FPGA/CPLD logic in VHDL is a plus.
- Salary upon experience and talent
- Health Insurance contribution
- 401k – 5% matching
- 20 days PTO + 7 holidays