- Accounting / Finance
- Business Development / Sales
- Data & Analytics
- Developer/Engineer (16)
- HR / Recruiting / Staffing
- Marketing / Advertising / PR
- Operations (5)
- Project Management
- Software Engineering
- Austin, Texas (65)
- Leander / Austin / Remote, Texas (1)
- Leander, Texas (1)
- Austin or Remote in North America, Texas (2)
- Leander / Austin / remote, Texas (1)
- Leander , Texas (1)
- Texas (2)
- Guam (1)
- Alabama (1)
- Houston, Texas (1)
- Washington, D.C. (1)
- Atlanta, Georgia (1)
- Austin, San Francisco and Sydney, Texas (1)
Hardware Design Engineer at Sensuron LLC
Sensuron develops distributed Fiber Optic Sensing technology for Structural Health Monitoring with unequaled performance in the market place. We are looking for a Hardware Design Engineer to be part of our Team in Austin, Texas. This is a unique and high growth opportunity!
The Applicant for this position will be responsible for:
- Identifying product requirements and defining specifications.
- Designing products that comprise of SoC FPGA, high speed memory, photodiodes, power supply, circuitry with amplifiers, filters and high performance analog converters.
- Schematics capture.
- Generating and maintaining BOMs.
- Designing CPLD and FPGA firmware (optional).
- Testing and qualifying prototype boards.
- Characterizing analog performance (SNR, SFDR, Crosstalk, etc.)
- Integrating and troubleshooting hardware in high-end systems.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Relevant hardware design experience for at least 5 years.
- Should have experience with high speed differential lines and serial interfaces.
- Should have experience designing with high speed, high performance ADC.
- Strong understanding of analog performance characteristics (SNR, SFDR, THD, etc.)
- Excellent understanding of analog and digital electronics is required.
- Experience with system integration and optical subassemblies is desired.
- Ability to design FPGA/CPLD logic in VHDL is a plus.
- Salary upon experience and talent
- Health Insurance contribution
- 401k – 5% matching
- 20 days PTO + 7 holidays