- Accounting / Finance
- Business Development / Sales
- Data & Analytics
- Developer/Engineer (16)
- HR / Recruiting / Staffing
- Marketing / Advertising / PR
- Operations (5)
- Project Management
- Software Engineering
- Austin, Texas (66)
- Leander / Austin / Remote, Texas (1)
- Leander, Texas (1)
- Austin or Remote in North America, Texas (2)
- Leander / Austin / remote, Texas (1)
- Leander , Texas (1)
- Texas (2)
- Guam (1)
- Alabama (1)
- Houston, Texas (1)
- Washington, D.C. (1)
- Atlanta, Georgia (1)
- Austin, San Francisco and Sydney, Texas (1)
Full Stack Developer at recruitAbility
Our client, a real estate technology company located here in Austin, is looking for a proven Full Stack Developer to help build the website, backend, and mobile apps. You will work with our design, product, marketing, and backend engineering teams to architect, implement, and ship amazing products.
WHO YOU ARE
- Creating web and mobile apps is your thing and you take pride in your work.
- You have a serious passion for producing beautiful, clean & unique sites and applications.
- You aren’t afraid of a tough deadline.
- You put team success first and have a high degree of personal character.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Ship high-quality React, React Native, and Node applications
- Develop features from design through implementation and launch
- Evaluate technical tradeoffs of every decision and work with design on the best UI and infrastructure practices
- Improve our code quality with unit tests, automation, and code reviews
- Work cross-functionally with other members of the Engineering Team
- 5+ years of professional development experience
- 2+ years experience shipping rich, consumer-facing websites using React, Angular, or similar framework
- 2+ years experience shipping backend RESTful APIs using Node.js or similar platform
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience working with common cloud platforms a plus.
- UI Design Experience is a plus.
- Experience with mobile development is a plus.
- BS/BA degree in a technical field such as Computer Science (or equivalent years of experience)