- Accounting / Finance
- Business Development / Sales
- Data & Analytics
- Developer/Engineer (16)
- HR / Recruiting / Staffing
- Marketing / Advertising / PR
- Operations (5)
- Project Management
- Software Engineering
- Austin, Texas (66)
- Leander / Austin / Remote, Texas (1)
- Leander, Texas (1)
- Austin or Remote in North America, Texas (2)
- Leander / Austin / remote, Texas (1)
- Leander , Texas (1)
- Texas (2)
- Guam (1)
- Alabama (1)
- Houston, Texas (1)
- Washington, D.C. (1)
- Atlanta, Georgia (1)
- Austin, San Francisco and Sydney, Texas (1)
ENTRY LEVEL .NET WEB DEVELOPER at BOXX Technologies
An exciting opportunity now exists to join BOXX Technologies! We are searching for an enthusiastic, hard-working, motivated, and driven .NET Web Developer to drive the evolution of our websites, here in Austin, TX. This job will require the qualified candidate to effectively communicate the quality of our products, and the pride we take in building them. You’ll work closely with our Marketing, Sales, and Product Management teams to keep our website at the cutting edge of technology. This full-time position reports to the Manager of Information Systems.
- Developing websites, landing pages, and other assets using best in class HTML/CSS practices
- Modifying C# and Razor code in existing CMS platform to accommodate new front-end designs
- Assist with e-commerce product maintenance, configurator design and uptime.
- Assisting in the management and deployment of web tracking codes, scripts and other items
- Gathering and refining specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Planning and executing user research, usability testing, and optimization testing
- Measuring, identifying and removing any barriers to online order conversion, increasing conversion rates
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong communications and relationship management skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to take the initiative and follow through
- Ability to work both independently and within a cross-functional team
- 2-4 years of web development and programming experience (or equivalent experience).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, etc) SharePoint, Project and Visio
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- Experience designing sites for use on both desktop and mobile
- Experience with relational databases, SQL Server preferred
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and tag management
BOXX Technologies Offers:
- A game room, Keurig coffees; donuts every Friday, and fresh popcorn anytime you want it, as well as various teambuilding events, fund raisers, and just plain fun throughout the year.
- Industry competitive base salary and quarterly bonus potential
- Various group insurance choices, matching 401(k) plan, and a paid time off (PTO) plan.
BOXX is the leading innovator of high-performance workstations and rendering systems for visual effects, animation, product design, engineering, architecture, and more. Combining record-setting performance, speed, and reliability with unparalleled industry knowledge, BOXX is the trusted choice for creative professionals worldwide.
Here’s YOUR opportunity to capitalize on a genuine career opportunity! If you are a motivated, high energy individual who is looking to take the next step in your career, please respond at the link provided.