- Accounting / Finance
- Business Development / Sales
- Data & Analytics
- Developer/Engineer (16)
- HR / Recruiting / Staffing
- Marketing / Advertising / PR
- Operations (5)
- Project Management
- Software Engineering
- Leander / Austin / Remote, Texas (1)
- Leander, Texas (1)
- Austin, Texas (33)
- Leander / Austin / remote, Texas (1)
- Dallas, Texas (1)
- REMOTE, Texas (2)
- Texas (1)
- Leander , Texas (1)
- Austin, US Armed Forces Pacific (1)
- Austin , Texas (1)
- Cedar Park, Texas (2)
- Greater Austin Area, Texas (1)
- Austin, San Antonio, Texas (1)
- San Antonio, Texas (1)
eCommerce Solutions Architect at Resideo Technologies, Inc.
The Digital Data Architect will be a hands-on member of the digital team, responsible for the architecture, development and integration of features with a focus on speed to market. He/She will be responsible for the development and support of advanced features under an agile, continuous deployment environment. This role will support Resideo’s consumer and professional products. As a data architect, this individual will collaborate with multiple development teams to develop functional applications. This role will facilitate partnership between business and engineering teams by supporting the technical architecture and implementation of new features and products to Deliver contemporary digital solutions and contribute directly to business success.
- Architect and implement B2C and B2B solutions
- Produce fully functional cloud-based web applications using React, NodeJS, GraphQL
- Implement data solutions in cloud environments: AWS and Azure
- Manage and support the on-going development utilizing new agile delivery tools: CircleCI, Travis
- Provide B2C and B2B eCommerce subject matter expertise and technical leadership, along with related solution recommendations.
- Translate graphic designs into production ready products
- Work with Enterprise Architecture resources to provide technical expertise
- Support the application lifecycle (concept, design, test, continuous release and support)
- Partner with Product Owners to identify technical requirements and functional needs of upcoming features.
- Prepare technical documents and other technical reports
- Enhance opportunities by identifying new software/service opportunities
- Monitor performance discover variances and propose necessary actions.
- Design, document, and maintain related business and technical processes.
- Translate digital business needs into business architecture and design requirements to support new digital products services.
- Define overall front-end and delivery system specifications and requirements.
- Exercise independent judgment and take the lead role on enterprise level projects.
YOU MUST HAVE:
- B.S. in Computer Science or related practical experience
- 2+ years experience in software development: NodeJS, React, GraphQL
- 1+ years experience in data management, data mining, data analytics or A.I. development
- Demonstrated analytical and investigation skills on and IOT technologies
- Proven experience with agile (continuous delivery) and iterative methodologies
- Solid experience with hybrid & cloud environments
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and writing automated tests
- Solid experience writing product development requirements and business architecture
- Demonstrated experience in generating process modeling
- Understand life cycles across digital products and pilots
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges