- Accounting / Finance
- Business Development / Sales
- Data & Analytics
- Developer/Engineer (16)
- HR / Recruiting / Staffing
- Marketing / Advertising / PR
- Operations (5)
- Project Management
- Software Engineering
E-Commerce Content Quality Specialist at MindSource
Location: Cupertino, CA & Austin, TX
Duration: 1 Year
Our goal is to deliver a magical, personal digital experience where customers can shop, buy and learn everything about our products.
Seeking a dynamic, web-savvy content quality control professional. A highly collaborative execution organization to deliver the extraordinary online shopping experience expected from one of the top companies in Silicon Valley. We work hard and have a good time doing it.
As a Content Quality Specialist, you will be responsible for updating and maintaining our product catalog and marketing content across our digital platforms worldwide, with a focus on the execution of our quality control processes. From product launches to marketing initiatives, major feature changes to daily updates, your work will directly impact the experience for millions of ofcustomers across the world who visit our online Store every day.
- 3+ years of experience in operations, e-commerce, software testing, and/or retail inventory management.
- Extremely detail-oriented and meticulous.
- Organized and process-minded.
- HTML and CSS proficiency.
- Experience with online catalog systems with structured data sets.
- A quick, flexible learner that can adapt to constant change and ambiguous situations.
- A reliable teammate who collaborates well within a large and diverse team.
- Strong customer focus with the ability to see the big picture in day-to-day duties.
- Ability to remain calm and composed in the face of aggressive deadlines and increased complexity.
- Able to accommodate flexible work schedules during critical business periods.
- Exhibits a high degree of ownership and accountability.
- Strong communication skills.
Our team maintains and manages customer-facing content on the Online Store as well as our Store App. As a Content Quality Specialist, you will set up and validate merchandising assets and maintain product information in the online Store catalog.
The ideal candidate will have an e-commerce background, comfortable navigating a diverse set of content management systems. You will have experience updating and maintaining a product catalog or inventory system, and be comfortable navigating and organizing large data sets. You are extremely detail-oriented, technically-minded, and organized in your approach, and comfortable with change and uncertainty in a dynamic work environment. You will work as part of a large, tight-knit global team, ensuring high-quality results while meeting ambitious deadlines.
Day-to-day duties include the set-up of merchandising assets, product pages, creation and execution of test plans, maintaining the highest level of quality of work. You will conduct user testing of tooling and system features, creation and maintenance of test plans, and QA-related documentation. You will also identify and drive improvements to quality assurance/control processes as you collaborate with our team members.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree, or equivalent